• The Match •

I woke up with a start, breathing heavily and sweating uncontrollably.

I had the most strangest dream last night. It involved that rat, Peter Pettigrew. He was with a man I couldn't identify and was hunched over, talking to a person who sat almost lifeless in a chair.

A snake made it's way up the stairs, saying something using it's own language. The strangest part was that I  understood what it was saying.

Before I knew it, a flash of green light was fired towards me which resulted in my awakening.

I sat up on the bed and tried controlling the racing thoughts that spun through my mind. Before i could even begin to think what all that was about, my aunt's voice rung in my ears.

"Y/n!! Get your arse out of bed and get ready! Today is the Quidditch game you've been talking about all summer. Mr Weasley will be here any minute now, don't make me drag you down!" She yelled.

I sighed and layed my head back down on my bed with my arm lazily dropped over my eyes. Amelia threw her pillow at me and I grunted. She laughed and continued to hit me until i was fully awake.

"Stop it." I hissed making her giggle.

"I will once you get up," She laughed.

"I will once you get up~" I mimicked.

She threw her pillow at me once more before rushing out the room. I sprung up and lodged the pillow in her direction. Lucky for her, she'd made it out just in time before it could hit her.

"Bitch,"

(( Y/n's outfit ))

I walked down the stairs with my trunk and entered the sitting room were my uncle was, doing his usual thing, Sitting on his arm chair with a coffee in hand while reading the daily prophet

"Morning, Y/n." He greets without taking his eyes off the paper.

"Morning..." I droned, taking a slice of toast off from the counter just as the fireplace lit up.

"Oh! that'll be them!" My aunt squealed, running out the room to greet Mr weasley over at the fireplace.

"Hello Miss Haywood, are the kids ready?" Arthur greeted making her nod and shout for us.

"Girls! Come on!"

Me and Amelia raced over to the fireplace and Arthur said his goodbyes to our Aunt and Uncle before we left.

"Be safe girls and have fun!" Our aunt shouted before we threw our floo powder.

We walked out from the fireplace and was immedently tackled by two identical red heads who were extremly excited by our presence.

"Y/n/n!" They beamed.

"We missed you!" They sang. I smiled tiredly to them and patted both there backs.