• Unforgivable curses •

I was in DADA class with Elizabeth, watching the new Professor aggressively write his name on the chalkboard before facing the class.

"Alistar Moody. I'm your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me the end of story, goodbye the end."

"Any questions?" He asked making everyone frantically nod.

"When it comes to dark arts. I believe in a particular approach. First, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He asked.

"Three, sir," I replied showing little interest in the subject due to how tired I was. I haven't been getting much sleep recently since these nightmares began. It's almost every night now. Nothing improved, that's including the help of a sleep potion.

"And they are so named-"

"Because they're unforgivable, the use of any one of them would-"

"Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban correct." He said as we exchanged sentences with each other.

"Now the Ministery said you're too young to see what these curses do. I SAY DIFFERENTLY." He yells.

"You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your chewing gum beside the underside of your desk, Mr Finnegan." Professor moody shouts, exposing the Irish boy who stared back at him in shock.

"Why the old codger can see at the back of his head," Seamus whispered not knowing the professor had heard him. He lodged his chalk in his direction

"Arms here across classrooms." He shouts.

"Abuse," I whispered to Elizebeth making her snort unattractively.

"So. Which curse shall we see first. WEASLEY!"

"Y-yes?" Ron stammered out.

"Stand." He instructed.

"Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one, the imperious curse?" He answered.

"Ah yeah, your father would know all about that one. Caused the ministry a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." He said, walking towards his desk to collect a spider from the jar and in-largin it.

"Imperio."

The spider was now strictly under his control. He threw it around the room. Forcing it in peoples faces and heads.

First he threw it on Crabb, then on one of the perverti twins who panicked. He then hovers it over Ron's head making him whimper in fear.

Malfoy was laughing hysterically catching his attention.

"What you laughing at?" He asked before placing the spider on Malfoys face making him cry to Goyle to get it off. Goyle waved his hands franticly around his face to get rid of it.

"Talented isn't She, what shall I do next? Throw her out the window? Drown herself..." He trailed off and the laughter died down.

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do you-know-whos bidding under the influence of the imperious curse, but here's the rub. How do we sort out the liars?" He asked as his glass eye scanned around the room for his next victim.

Everyone nearly raised their hands to answer.

The Professor scanned the room and decided to chose Neville Longbottom to answer. I turned around and looked back at Malfoy, surprised to see that he was already staring at me, but turned to face the opposite direction once i caught him.

"Blondy, you alright?" I whispered to him.

He gave me a quick nod and gulped nervously before facing the front again.

Longbottom was told to stand and speak.

"Theirs the em...curciatus curse." He spoke with his head down in fear.

"Correct, correct. Come, come." He waved for Neville to follow him over to his desk. He hesitantly follows.

"The torture curse." Moody said before shouting down to the spider "Curio." making disturbing sounds and whimpers echo through the classroom.

"Stop it can't you see it's bothering him!?" Hermione cried for the professer to stop and he did just that, but brought the spider over to her desk and asked for her to give the last curse. Hermione refused and remained silent.

"Very well. Avada Kadarva!" He shouted and a bolt of green light flashed out from his wand, killing the spider lifeless on top of Miones books.

When those words escaped his mouth I felt my mind becoming dizzy and my body become numb. A single bead of sweat slid down my forehead and I could feel the blood draining from my face. It felt like pins and needles all around my body.

I stood up to leave, but ended up falling to the floor.

The last thing I heard was someone calling for help before complete darkness took over me.

My vision was cloudy and my mind was dark. In the distance, I saw a figure. It stood facing me.

"Hello?" I called out to the mysterious person who stares at me tediously.

"My child. You have grown to become such an effective weapon." It spoke, it's voice rough and hoarse.

"Weapon? Who are you?" I asked, the man only grinned at me darkly.

"We shall meet in person very soon I hope, but for now...you must wake up." He hissed.

"What?" As soon as I said that i abruptly woke up gasping for air. My hand was clasped around my heart as I tried regaining my breath.

I looked around the room and noticed the darkness was gone. I held my head as it began to throb and laid back down on the bed.

"What was all that about?" I asked myself, but heard a voice answer me.

"You passed out in class," she said and held her hand over mine.

"I don't remember..." I sigh, looking over at her.

"Don't worry. Madam Promfrey has checked your temperature and came to the conclusion you might be coming down with a cold." Amelia said smiling down at me sympatheticly as usual.

"Yeah. The cold," I said sitting up rolling my eyes. Amelia looked at me and got up to place a cold flannel on my head.

"I'll leave you to rest and come back tomorrow, alright?" She smiled making me give her the 'ok' sign with my fingers. She nods and begins to leave, but stops on her way out.

"By the way. Malfoy seemed pretty worried about you back there," She says smirking.

"Is that so." I replied weakly, not that interested.

"Yeah. Look for yourself." She points at the flowers placed beside my bed with a card.

"Black roses? How does he know?" I say feeling a smile begin to surface onto my face. Amelia giggled and waved goodbye.

"See you later sis, love you."

"Love ya too, you annoying human being." I laughed watching her leave out the room.

Being left myself once again I found myself thinking back to the dream I had.

The person called me his 'weapon' and said that I would meet him very soon.

What did that mean??

I need to keep this information to myself. I can't afford loosing Amelia over this.