• The truth and chaos •

Umbridge punished those who were in Dumbledores secret army.

Cho chang was standing outside the doors waiting to talk to Harry after. I stood not far from her.

When the doors opened, I clocked eyes with the trio and my sister and started walking away. I could hear them trying to keep up.

"(Y/n), wait!" Harry calls.

"I'm not in the mood," I reply.

"Can we just talk,"

"What's there to talk about? If you hadn't been caught, you'd still be doing your stupid little lessons behind my back," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Could you just stop for a second, please,"

I slowly turn around. Ron and Hermione stand behind him as Amelia observes.

"We didn't tell you we were continuing the lessons because we didn't...we didn't want anyone getting hurt," Harry begins.

"I didn't harm anyone when I started going to the lessons. Going to those lessons helped me. Why would I take advantage of that?"

"You're misunderstanding,"

"What am I misunderstanding?"

"We didn't do this with the intention of hurting you -"

"-Of course you didn't, Why would you have done it to hurt me. It's not like anyone cares about how I might have felt. You didn't even bother talking to me about it," I laugh, trying hard to stop tears from escaping.

"Yous are meant to be my friends," I add. Harry looks down at the ground for a moment.

"And you, Amelia. You can pretend I don't exist but at the end of the day I'm still your fucking sister," I say with straint in my voice.

"I'm not to blame for this," she says.

"She speaks," I joke, dramatically throwing my hands in the air.

"(Y/n), Can we just forget this happened and have a fresh start. I want to make things right," Harry intervenes.

"You've chose your side. I would rather jump off the astronomy tower than be friends with people like you. We aren't kids anymore. Friends don't betray one another like this,"

"You'd rather have no one than sort things out?" Harry ponders.

"I'd rather have friends who actually give a damn about me!" I shout causing him to go silent.

"If you don't mind, I have a class to attend," I say, turning around and walking the opposite direction of them all.

Harry watched in defeat and turns to face the three behind him.

"That went poorly," Ron comments.

"Feel free to step in any time," Harry replies.

"Can't you see she's mad? I was afraid we'd be toast right now," Ron comments.

"We shouldn't have left her out. We aren't like this." Harry looks down.

"What's done is done. Not everyone's going to be happy and that's just a fact," Hermione says, placing her hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"You don't understand, Mione. I think we've made a mistake..."

• Time skip •

It was that time of year to take our owls. I sat near the back away from everyone else.

The hall was quiet, Umbridge sat at front looking at us all. Making sure we were all doing our work no doubt.

I could hear something behind the door but thought nothing of it.