• First task •

Today was the day we have all been waiting for.

I haven't slept to great and these nightmares weren't making it any better for me. In fact they've gotten worse.

I was pacing around the tent that all the champions were placed in and was breathing heavily. My friends were rooting for me outside which I was incredibly thankful for, but what i really wanted was my sister to speak with me. She always reassured me when I doubted myself.

I looked up when hearing a Dragon roar then proceeded to bite my nails anxiously. I usually like dragons, not that i'd go up against one. I guess it could be worse.

I nervously peeked outside the tent then came back inside, bumping into Cedric doing so.

"Shit, sorry Cedric." I said holding my head.

"Don't worry about it-" he paused when he noticed a single tear run down my cheek.

"Hey, don't cry you'll be fine." He say, lifting up my hand to wipe away the tear.

"Its not that, it's my sister. The last thing we did was argue. If something happens to me when I'm out there, I would hate myself knowing that i died on bad terms." I sobbed as more tears streamed down my face.

Cedric rubbed circles on my back. 'Such a 'gentlemen' I thought, looking up at him smiling down at me.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Much better, thank you." I said. A blinding flash of light went off, making me and Cedric cover our eyes.

I Looked over and spot Rita Skeeter smiling.

"Ahh, young love." she said, walking by me and Cedric with a satisfied look before walking over to Harry and...Hermione? When did she get here?

"If everything goes unfortunately today, you two may make the front page." She beamed to Harry and Mione. Mione glared at her with disgust.

"You have no buisness here. This tent is for champions and friends." Krum spoke to Rita who looked him up and down, seductively, smirking.

"No matter, we've got what we wanted." She said.

"Would that be photos taken without consent?" I smirked as she turned back glaring at me.

She straightened herself up then walked by me with a snide smirk as Dumbledore entered.

"Good day champions, gather round please. Now you've waited and wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. A moment only five of you can fully appreciate." He paused as he noticed Hermione was with us.

"What are you doing here, Miss Granger?" He questioned her.

"Oh sorry I'll just go." Mione said wishing me and Harry good luck.

"Barty, the bag."

"Champions, in a circle around me." Barty instructed moving us closer to begin his chat.

"Now each one of you will place your hand into the bag starting with you, miss Delacour." He said extending the bag out for her.

"The Welsh green."

He moved onto Victor next. "Mr Krum."

Victor moved his hand Into the bag and pulled out another minicher Dragon.

"The Chinese fireball, ooh~" Barty swooned as he turned to Cedric next.

"The Swedish short- snout." He said.

"Miss L/n." Barty spoke as I placed my hand inside the bag and pulled out a black and purple Dragon.

"The Scottish sabour! Which leaves us with-