• Execution •

I walked out of my dorm and saw the common room half empty. Seeing as it was a day without lessons, everyone was out with friends.

I decided to head down to the Great hall wearing my black hoodie, leggings and vans.

(( outfit idea ))

I saw Amelia sitting alone at the Gryffindor table picking at the food on her plate. This wasn't like her. I walked over to her and she smiled sadly.

 I walked over to her and she smiled sadly

(( Amelia's outfit ))

________________
"It's Buckbeaks execution today," Amelia said sadly as I took a seat on the open window to watch her pacing around in front of me.

"That's today?" I asked, loudly making her hush me.

"No need to shout, im right here you know." She replied taking a seat next to me on the framed window, twiddling her thumbs in her lap.

I got up and walked away from her which made her look up at me, confused.

"Well, aren't you coming?" I asked as she sat there looking up at me confused.

"Coming where?" She questioned.

"To visit Hagrid and say goodbye to Buckbeak," I replied, clapping my hands together before motioning for her to follow me.

Amelia's face lit up and she shot up within seconds.

I and Amelia walked along the stoned pathway towards Hagrids hut. We chat away about how unfair it was to execute Buckbeak instead of sending him off to live somewhere else. At least he would be with his own kind.

I noticed that the more we talked about it, the more it upset Amelia so I decided to cheer her up. I started goofing around and jogged on ahead before walking backwards so that I could face her.

Whatever I was doing seemed to have worked because she ended up joining in with me, twirling around and giggling to herself like a little kid.

I was having too much fun to notice the approaching figure that suddenly crashing into the back of me, causing my and the person to make impact on the hard floor.