• Yule ball •

Today was the day everyone has been waiting for.

The Yule ball.

Elizabeth, Stacy and myself were all currently in our dorm getting ready, helping each other in any way we could to make this night perfect.

I was In the bathroom, looking at myself through the mirror. I was thankful for Ron asking me as his date tonight, but deep down I felt as if it was wrong.

What if Draco had asked me?

Nah, he's with Pansy.

Me and Amelia got sent dresses by our Aunt. Knowing how she loved shopping, we knew she would go crazy and boy did she. They were Gorgeous!

Everyone else I knew weren't going this crazy about it. I'm already one of the 5 champions. I didn't want to attract any more attention than I already have.

I finally came out the bathroom to show the girls.

"Is this too much?" I said popping into view and seeing both their mouths drop to the floor.

(( Yule ball dress ))

"My god... You look perfect!" Stacy squealed.

"Words can't express how good you look, darling," Elizabeth added, making me smile.

"Aww, thanks girls. I'm not wanting to attract any more attention than I already have though," i say, making them giggle at how over exaggerated I was being.

"Why not? It's a stunning dress for a stunning champion. Is that jewels on your shoes?!" Elizabeth squeals once noticing my shoe.

"Yeah. My aunt gets carried away..." I respond.

"Wow, just wow."

I look in the mirror on the door and twirl a little.

"And your absolutely certain?" I ask.

"Positive." Stacy replies fixing up her hair.

"Ok."

"Who are yous going with?" I asked remembering that they didn't say.

"My boyfriend." Elizabeth laughed.

"Or girlfriend...you'll never know," she smirks.

"Right. Remind me to meet this mysterious boyfriend/girlfriend of yours," I laugh.

"What about you, Stacy?" We asked.

"Well em it's *clears throat* Goyle." She whispered nervously.

"Awh that's lovely!" I squeal.

"R-really?" She stutters.

"Of course!?" Elizabeth screamed.

"I thought yous would laugh," she sighs.