• Rita Skeeter •

All the champions were gathered in a group to take a photo.

Fleur sat in the armchair whilst Cedric, Krum and Harry stood behind her. I stood at the end of them all, next to Cedric and looked to the camera without smiling.

A lady in a green silky outfit, glasses and bright red lip stick, stood in front of us and came over to shake our hands.

"What a charismatic quarter.
Hello I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily Prophet, but of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks, lurks beneath those rosy cheeks." She said squeezing Fleurs cheek then attempting to do the same to me, but I dodged her.

"Lady, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself." I warned.

"Oh, Feisty. I love it!" She beamed.

"Me, myself and I would like to know what secrets you hold behind those musles. Well me and my readers of course so...who's up for sharing?" She asked, but everyone remained silent.

"We'll start with the youngest." she said before grabbing Harry and leaving us all behind.

"I refuse to stand in the same room as her." I said to the three who laughed in response.

"Your the girl I met with Arthur, aren't you?" Cedric asked me.

"Yeah, what of it?" I smiled.

"Nothing, just recognised your face." He laughed pointing to his face.

"So your one of us, huh?" He said.

"Looks that way doesn't it." I sighed.

Both Krum and Fleur looked over to me.

"Your that girl... Hermione's friend, No?" Krum asked, using his thick Hungarian accent which was quite hard to understand.

"I am." I smiled.

"She is very preety." He said dazing off into some sort of trance.

"I'll remember to tell her that for you." I winked making his face flush a dark shade of pink.

"Alright! That's us done. You next." She said while pointing to me.

"Fuck me." I whispered before following her into a small room that looked to be made to fit only one.

"So..." She starts, making me raise a brow for her to continue.

"That boy back there. Is he your boyfriend?" She winked, smiling smugly at me.

"No, i don't have one." I shrugged, unphased by her attempt to get information out of me.

"Fascinating. Someone as pretty as you should already have so." She replied with her quill working at her words.

"So what do you say, Y/n? A girl aged 13-"

"- 14." I corrected.

"14, competing against four students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but have mastered spells that even you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams."

"I think you'll find that I'm more than capable of competing in this tournament, regardless if I didn't voluntarily sign up for it." I said confidently making her smirk.

"I admire your confidence." She giggled.

"I feel as though you are missing something though. Perhaps the other piece to your heart." She said as i looked up at her, unamused.

"Really." I say.

"Really~ Do you perhaps have your eye on anyone in particular, (Y/n)?" She asked leaning in some more, eager to get an answer from me.