• The Triwizard Tournament •

On the train to Hogwarts, me and Amelia chat about the events for this year.

It was then that I remembered the dream I had a couple of nights ago and thought that now was the time to talk about it.

"Amelia?" I call making her look up from her drawing to listen to me.

"I had this strange dream a couple of days ago. I was going to mention this to you sooner, but I didn't want to ruin our trip." I admit fiddling with my thumbs.

"Ok. What was the dream about?" She asks curiously setting aside her sketch pad so I had her full attention.

"I was walking up a staircase leading to a room that I could hear people talking in. I stopped when I had gotten close enough and just listened into them. I recognised a voice and knew instantly it belonged to Peter Pettigrew." I paused to see if Amelia's expression had changed at tall.

She was speechless. She found it very odd for me to dream of him out of all people, but even she could admit that the day we met him was traumatizing for us all.

"There's more."

"Their was a snake talking in it's own language to someone in a chair. The funny thing was I could understood everything it was saying. Is that...weird?" I pause hearing her answer, but saw that she was facing away in thought.

"Amelia?" I call her name.

"Sorry its just. Very...strange." She said looking down to her sketch pad once again not making eye contact with me.

"What do you think it meant?" I ask, but stunned to watch her shrug.

"I'm honestly not sure. What I do know is that I'm hungry." She laughed awkwardly making me question if she was avoiding the topic or not.

"We could always find the trolley." I suggest making her nod and stand.

We went out of our compartment and found the trolley not far from us. We saw Harry in the distance coming out to buy something as well.

When we got in his view, he froze. When I say 'us' I really mean Amelia.

"Two liquorice wands and pastries please." Amelia said to the lady who handed her the things she ordered.

Harry smiles, but I wasn't sure if she had noticed this or not. When Amelia turned to let me order what I wanted, I turned to Harry.

"Don't think I didn't see the way you looked at my sister, Harry." I smirked as he looked at me blankly blinking a few times.

"I'm sorry?" He asks.

'Boy be playing dumb.'  I thought.

"She likes you too you know." I say taking a bite of my liquorice wand and leaning up against his compartment door smugly.

"She does?" He asked with a visible pink tint flushing over his cheeks.

"Ha! Knew it!" I screamed in excitement making him shush me before any attention was brought to us.

"Yes, fine, I like her. You're not mad?" I asked looking around us cautiously.

"Of course not," I replied turning to leave to return to my sister.

"You won't tell her though, will you?" He asked.

"That's not my job~" I sang with a finger pointed in the air, still walking away leaving him out of sight.

________________

At Hogwarts, a swarm of students stood outside in the cold to watch the arrival of two other schools that would apparently be sharing the school with us this term.