• Professor Umbridge •

The next day hit and I was already up and ready for a change.

Me and Stacy were in the Great hall eating breakfast. I was actually enjoying the peace.

After breakfast, I went to my first lesson of term which was charms. I didn't really mind this class since I pretty much knew what I was doing.

I sat down and watched as all the seats filled up. Me, Stacy and this girl I didn't know, sat next to one another. Malfoy and his goons were sat in the table across from us. As I got my things out I spot the golden trio walking in with Amelia following behind. I waved at them, Harry and Ron waved back but Hermione avoids making eye contact. I  didn't think much of it.

They sat in the table in front of us. Amelia in front of me. I don't know why but i was feeling good about today. I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Amelia," I called, tapping her on her shoulder again.

She ignores me.

"Psst, Amelia?" I call, she abruptly turns glaring at me.

"What?" She spat. I sat back in my chair in shock from her tone quirking up a brow. As if realising what she done, her face softens.

"Sorry, just one of those days," she says before turning back round and writing on her parchment.

"It's cool... Excited for next class?" I asked, trying to conjour up a conversation.

"I guess," she shrugs, still not facing me.

"What do you think about the new teach-"

"-I really wanna get this finished," she says, cutting me off.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, sorry," I say, finishing off my work, making small glances at her every now and then. She was never like this with me. We were always so close, especially when we were little.

Hermione turns to look at me breifly before facing the front.

What's everyone's problem today?

Surely this new professor hasn't made that much of a bad impression on everyone.

Guess we'll find out.

Class ended. Me and Stacy got our things and headed to DADA.

When we arrived, the tables were set out a little different than usual. Usually, I would sit next to Elizabeth, but seeing as she isn't here right now, I had no idea where to sit. In this class, Stacy would sit next to one of her other friends. I can't exactly sit next to Amelia right now seeing as she won't talk to me. Hermione's acting weird. Ron. Well he's just Ron. Harry? Nah, he'll sit next to Ron.

I look around as the seats fill up and notice a table at the back hadn't been claimed yet. I walked over and it was only then i noticed someone was already there.

"Mind if I sit there?" I smirk, seeing my favourite blonde.

"Not a tall," he says.

I take a seat and take out my books for this class.

I couldn't help taking small glances at the blonde sitting next to me. He's definitely changed over the summer. He's had a hair cut. His jaw is more obvious and sharp. His Adams apple has really came out. He just looks...nice.

Yeah, my feelings towards him have definitely grown. I can't help it. I blame the hormones, I really do.

He notices I'm staring and I panic but play it off with a smile before averting my eyes to the front. His cheeks darken a little.

Success

Someone made a paper bird. It flew gracefully around the room. Seamus slaps it as it passes. One of Malfoy's goons throw something at it, but that didn't stop it from flying around. Seconds later it burns to ash.