• The champions •

We gather in the hall for the reveal of the three champions to participate in the Triwizard Tournament.

"Sit down, please." Dumbledore instructs.

I sat with the golden trio and my sister along with the twins, next to George.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for. The champion selection." Dumbledore turned and dimmed down the lights around the room to await for the first name to come bursting from the Goblet.

The flame turned red before spitting out the first name.

"The Drumstrang champion Is, Victor Krum!" He yelled. People from Drumstrang burst into cheers as does many of his fans. Krum got up from his seat and took the name from Dumbledore's hand before walking away to were the champions room.

The fire turned red once again before spitting out another's name.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is, Fleur Delacour!" He yells, the hall erupted into polite clapping and cheers.

Dumbledore and Fleur shook hands before she left to stand with Krum.

The last name shot out and everyone leaned in eagerly to find out who Hogwarts champion was.

"The Hogwarts champion is, Cedric Diggory!" He yelled.

Cedric fist pumped the air and cheered as the whole of Hufflepuff screamed loudly for the boy. This was truly a big moment for Hufflepuff.

They gave a quick hand shake and Dumbledore spoke.

During his speech, I saw George shuffling closer to me. I didn't mind. It felt somewhat comforting.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions, But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions this vessel of victory." He paused.

"The Triwizard cup!" He yelled looking back at the head of ministry who pulled off a cover to reveal the Triwizard cup in all its glory.

Me and George looked in awe. He then furrowed his brows looking at something behind me. I followed his gaze to see that the goblet behind the headmaster was going bonkers. Within seconds, two new pieces of parchment came spewing out from it, making him turn and catch them with confusion.

The professor looked at the first name and read it out as a question.

"Harry potter?"

Many whispers spread through the hall. He looked up and said it again.

"Harry potter?!" He shouts a little louder searching around the hall for his face.

Harry sank in his seat in fear, silently staring in disbelief.

"HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore shouts angrily.

I heard Hermione tell him to get up and go to him.

Harry stood and looked around at the angry students before him. He took his name from him and left the hall without a word.

Dumbledore looked down at the other piece in his hands and stumbles back in shock.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." He says looking up at me. I felt my heart sink at his words.

'I don't understand? I didn't put my name in the Goblet? Why is this happening to me??'

George seen i was beginning to panic and pulled me closer to him protectively.

"(Y/N) (L/N)!!" Dumbledore shouts.

George rubbed my arms reassuring me it was safe and nodded for me to go.