• Bubble Bath •

Me, Harry and Hermione were outside on the bridge engaging in our own conversation.

Cedric came running over to us, calling Harry's name.

"Potter! Potter!" He shouts breathlessly. Harry left me and Hermione to talk with him.

"Potter." Cedric breathed.

"Cedric." Harry greets him bluntly.

"How-how are you?" He asked making him look back at us confused.

"Spectacular." He replies sarcastically eyeing him as if he were stupid.

"Look, I realized I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons." Cedric explained.

"Forget about it, I'm sure you would of done the same thing for me." Harry said beginning to walk away from him, but Cedric continued speaking.

"Exactly. You know the Prefects bathroom on the filth floor?" He begun making him remain silent to hear what he was hinting.

He leaned down to Harry's level and whispered something to him that me and Hermione couldn't hear.

He then began walking back.

"Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water," He winked before running off to his friends leaving us confused. When Harry returned to us, we gave him a look.

"Care to explain the bromance that just occurred?" I teased, crossing my arms.

"The perfect bathroom..." He said mostly to himself, looking at us afterwards.

________________

Before I knew it, I was in my dress robes waiting for the bubbling hot water to stop so that I could jump in for a bath.

Harry told me to do this, hinting to take my egg with me. I have yet to see why.

I had my hair fixed in a messy bun, with my golden egg sat beside me.

Taking a deep breath, i unfold my dress robes and let them fall onto the marbled floor, feeling a soft yet chilling breeze hit off my body, a slight shiver travels down my spine.

I stepped in the bubbling water and sigh feeling it consume my body.

The feeling was genital and pleasurable. Well and truly needed.

After savouring the peace a little, I went to reach for my golden egg and spot Merytal looking at me from the toilet stalls.

"I see Harry told you about the egg~" She giggled in her high pitched voice.

"Yes. Did you enjoy the view." I teased preparing the egg for going under water.

"I preferred watching Harry," She cooes with another one of her high pitched giggles before watching me take a breath and go under the water.

I open the egg.

"Come seek us were are voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground~
And an hour long you'll have to look to recover what we took~" A beautiful voice sang to me from inside the egg. When it finished I allowed myself to resurface and catch my breath.

'Cannot sing above the ground' I quote, realising how familiar the voices were.

"The black lake." I clicked.

I then thought about what she sang at the end.

'Look and recover what we took.'

"The mermaids. They've taken something of ours? But what.." I questioned, hearing Merytal coughing to herself in front of me, pretending to have been under water.

"Ahh, You're a lot quicker at figuring this out than the boys~" she giggled making me smile proudly.

"Really?"

"Really~" she repeats before flying back into the toilet.

I hopped out from the tub and wrapped my dress robe around me before collecting the rest of my stuff and exiting out the bathroom.

I sped walked back to the dungeons and smacked into the back of someone's head. I stumble back and almost loose my balance, but remained stood.

The person turned to make a snarky comment but stopped themselves when spotting me.

"Watch were your go-"

I looked up and was met by a pare of stunned, blue eyes that were trying hard not to focus on my body.

"You alright, Malfoy?" I asked casually eyeing him strangely from his oddity.

"Are-are you naked?" He gulped pointing down to my robe that opened up a little from the impact we made. It didn't show anything, but still caught me and him off guard.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath looking at him. I was sure I was red as a tomato. Probably matching Ron's hair right now.

"Sorry about that." I laughed awkwardly beginning to walk away from the blonde.

"Here." He said and handed me his Slytherin robe to cover myself up more.

"Thanks." I blushed speed walking away from him.

Once back in my dorm room, I removed both Malfoy and my robes, before getting into some nightwear clothes. I placed his robe on top of my nightstand and remembered to return this to him in the morning. Good thing it was the weekend tomorrow.

______________

Me and Amelia were with the golden trio in the library trying to figure out a way to breath under water for over an hour.

I was reading through pages of books that held information for being under water, but found nothing that seemed to have spiked my interest. We have been looking for hours and still nothing.

Hermione asked Harry to repeat out loud what the mermaid sang again. Harry huffs silently.

As Harry and Hermione argued about holding your breath under water for an hour, professor Moody entered the library and asked Ron, Hermione and Amelia to follow him to Professor McGonagall's office.

"Why does Amelia have to go?" I asked with worry.

"Don't worry about that. Good luck you two." He said and left me and Harry behind just like that.

I moved to sit next to Harry, so that we could work together on finding a solution for this.

Neville Longbottom came over to us and asked how we were doing. Harry replied back with an annoyed tone, but then apologised from doing so.

"Lack of sleep." I said to him making him nod, understanding.

That's when something clicked in me.

"Neville, your love for herabolagy might be useful right now. Do you have any knowledge on a substance we could use to breath underwater for more than an hour?" I asked, desparate scanning his face for an answer.

"Th-theirs always gillyweed?" He suggested.

Me and Harry gave each other a look and asked Neville if he had any access to some. When Neville looked away in thought and hesitantly nodded, me and Harry couldn't help but smirk.

We might actually pull this off tomorrow!