• Practice makes perfect •

Amelia asked me to sit with her and the golden trio. We were engaging in a conversation until a young boy with blonde hair, came strolling up to us, handing something to Ron.

"Got something for you, Mr weasley." He said, smiling.

"Aw, thanks, Niagle." Ron said. The boy stood staring at me and Harry as if waiting for something.

"Can I help you, love?" I asked, eyeing him strangely.

"Not now, Niagle." Ron whispered, nudging him to leave.

The boy froze for a moment then hesitanly left without another word. I turned to Ron raising my brow.

"What was that about?" I laugh.

"I told him I'd get one of your autographs." He shrugged guiltily.

"Em...Why would he want our auto graphs?" I asked.

"Ever since yous two won the first task, people have been admiring you," Hermione explained over the table.

"What, all because of one silly game? Wow..." I say thinking about how strange it was to have people looking up to me.

"Look! mum sent me something." Ron beamed, unwrapping his parcel with enthusiasm.

He opens the box to reveal the most ugliest dress robes I've ever seen.

"Ron my eyes are burning, put it back!" I told him as he looked down at his outfit with mixed emotions.

"Mum sent me a dress..." He whines.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is their a bonnet, aha!" Harry said reaching into the box to get out a matching bonnet for his robes.

"Put those down, Harry." Ron laughed. He spots his sister and walks to her.

"Ginny, these must be for you." He said making his sisters face scrunch in disgust.

"I'm not wearing that, that's ghastly." She laughed.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I burst out laughing. I could barley see Amelia and Mione at this point.

"What yous three laughing at." He frowns.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you." Hermione giggles.

"Oh god I can't breath! I CAN'T BREATH!!" I shout before falling off my seat onto the ground from laughing so hard. I held onto my stomach to try stop myself from getting a stitch.

Once I regained control of my breathing, I popped my head up from the floor.

"They- they're your dress robes." I said before falling back down to the ground, laughing hysterically again.

"Dress robes. For what?"

___________________

All the girls sat at one side of the hall while the boys did the same to the other.

I sat next to Stacy and Elizebeth who had the faintest idea of why we were brought here.

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament for many years now." Professer Snape droned out to us all.

"On Christmas eve night, we and our guests will gather in the Great hall for a night of well- mannered frivolity. As reprecentives of the host school, I expect each and everyone of you to acted appropriately and forfill your best behaviour." He said looking amongst us with a stern expression, especially at the boys.

"The Yule ball, first and foremost is a dance." Snape said, making most girls around the hall squeal as most boys  groan in annoyance.

"Quiet!" Snape shouts, making everyone quiet down.