• Last Task •

Today's the last and finale task of the Triwizard Tournament which more or less made me relieved to know it'll finally be over.

I barley got any sleep last night. These bloody nightmares of mine. I did notice them becoming more realistic but that could mean anything.

For some reason I kept getting strange visions of the Triwizard cup and unknown people in a graveyard of some sorts. I never understood why, but always kept professor Dumbledore updated on them since he was the only one who knew about them.

The sky looked empty and gloomy and the air felt thick. It made today feel more unsettling than usual.

I was standing at the bottom of the stands, along with the other champions and Professors.

(( outfit idea ))

I made sure to wear something appropriate for today's weather and occasion although I couldn't care less how I looked.

Everyone sat in the stands cheering for their champions while playing happy music to lighten up the mood on this dull evening.

Dumbledore put his hand on mine and Harry's shoulder for comfort then went to silence the cheering crowd.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup, deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now as Mr diggerory-

Crowd roars into cheers.

- and Miss L/n."

Crowd roars into cheers again.

-are tied in first position, they will be the first to go into the maze. Followed by Mr potter, Mr Krum and Miss Delaceur."

"First person to touch the cup. Will be the winner!" Dumbledore finished. He turned over to us and winked as the crowd continued to roar in cheers and aplud.

"I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she only send up red sparks with their wand. Contestants, gather round. Quickly!" Dumbledore instructed wrapping an arm around me and Cedric's shoulders as he began to talk to us all about the task.

"In the maze, you'll find no dragons or creatures of the deep, instead you'll face something even more challenging. You see people change in the maze. Find the cup if you must, but be careful as you may lose yourselves along the way." He explained making me doubt the possibilities of winning and finishing this.

"Champions prepare yourselves!"

We all stood at the entrance of the maze and waited for the signal. Dumbledore gave me a side hug. I knew i was going to be fine.

I was certain of it.

"On the count of three. One- "

The canon was set off before Dumbledore could finish his sentence. Me and Cedric immedently made our ways into the maze with the others following close on our tails.