3 • sight to see

In simple words, Donghyuck was screaming.

After scrolling on Twitter for some time, he'd seen a blue arrow on the top of his screen, showing 'new tweets from SuperM, markpics and SM' and by that alone, he had a mini heart attack.

Currently, the boy was seated on one of the cafe bar stools at his favourite food place, 'Bingsoo' drinking some bubble tea. It was his peaceful spot that he'd come to when he was bored or stressed, but at the moment, he was just fucking tired because he was so bored. Scrolling to the top of the screen, he internally squealed, seeing an image of the group, and some writing edited infront of them. He then clicked on the image and zoomed in, reading the words.

'SuperM's First fansign event! Bring your albums and anything you would like for the boys- also, SuperM is introducing a new feature to fansign events.

Whilst booking your ticket for the event, there will also be a small form attached, in which you must put down your bias, or a member of the group you'd love to talk to for a while as you will have fifteen minutes with that one member, five for the rest. We hope you enjoy- SuperM, assemble!'

It would be an understatement to say that Donghyuck was excited. The boy was practically jumping out of his seat whilst his eyes raked over the message over and over again. It seemed to good to be true- A whole fifteen minutes with Mark? There was no way he was about to reject this offer, at all.

"I'm going to fucking shoot myself in the head!" He yelled, ecstasy evident on his attractive face.

He felt somebody tap his back.

"Are you good?" The person behind him asked, rubbing his back for comfort. Donghyuck whipped his head around to the sudden contact and came face to face with another incredibly attractive guy, definitely younger than him although he looked adorable.

"Uh do you think I'm good?" the silver haired boy retorted. The boy now infront of him just laughed and brushed the pink hair out of his face. Donghyuck only just noticed the braces in his mouth, eyes turning into crescents as he laughed. The boy sported a autumn brown hoodie with a black denim jacket paired with some ripped black jeans. He looked like a teenager if he was being serious, although the dolphin laugh smacked him into reality.

He stuck his hand out. "I'm Jeongin, you?" he asked, a smile resting on his beautiful pink lips.

"Donghyuck," he replied. As he took Jeongin 's hand in his, he now became of a presence coming behind the dolphin boy, placing a possessive arm around his waist.

"And I'm Hyunjin, nice to meet you."

Donghyuck smirked, eyes wandering over the two. "Dating?" He asked.

Jeongin shook his head. "Ew that's gross, he's my best friend!"

Donghyuck's stunning eyes darted to Hyunjin. The tall boy simply rolled his eyes and removed the lingering arm on the younger's waist, folding them over his chest.

"Yeah. He's my best friend," he sighed, eyes on Jeongin. Donghyuck pitied the boy, and sent him an apologetic look as the dolphin just stared at him in confusion.

"What?" He asked, baffled. Both the older boys just shook their heads in unison, not wanting Jeongin suspicious.

"Anyways, I'll see you around, Hyunjin and I are gonna go home," the pink haired male grinned, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist, causing Hyunjin's cheeks to heat up.

"You share a house?" Donghyuck couldn't possibly help, but ask curiously.

Jeongin's smile spread further. "No, but I force him to stay with me. He's my favourite person you know?"

Hyunjin smirked and grabbed the younger's wrist, pulling him to the door as they quickened their footsteps. "Bye!" He yelled out, as they exited the cafe, a whiff of cold streaming inwards. Donghyuck couldn't help but chuckle at their relationship, mind now diverting back to the important business at his fingertips.

He was going to go one hundred percent. And that person he was going to spend fifteen minutes with was going to be Mark for sure. Before he knew it, his beautiful fingers were already tapping along the screen, booking the upcoming fan meet which was due to be this week, on a thursday.

It only processed in his mind that it was Tuesday as he clicked the 'Confirm Transaction' a few minutes later- it was also then when he began to freak out. In a nutshell, he'd just confirmed into spending an eternity with an attractive, talented man who he'd admired immensely.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck what did I just do?!" He exclaimed, his hands digging into his hair. It was no secret that the silver-haired boy was gay, but he didn't want to impose on Mark or anything. Seeming to clingy was definitely something he'd have to try to not display as much although it was one major part of his personality.

He weighed out all of the pros and cons in the situation and sadly, to his utter disdain, the cons weighed out the pros.

Of course, he knew that every person in this music industry had manners, and happiness always evident on their faces, though however stupid and unrealistic it sounded, Donghyuck wanted to have a good impression on the canadian seagull. Even if he wouldn't spare a glance at the younger ever again. So he did the most sensible thing he could do at the moment of the situation.

"Jeno?" Donghyuck yelled into the phone, mentally thanking rainy weather for making nobody want to come inside the cafe at the moment.

"What?" the small voice asked from the phone.

"I did a stupid thing."

"When do you not?"

Donghyuck growled into the phone, smacking his head in the process somehow.

"I booked a fansign ticket."

"That's nice."

"Jeno! I booked a fucking fansign ticket and now I'm coming face to face with my bias for fifteen minutes gay like what the fuck?"

"Oh that's sweet- wait what the fuck? Are you dumb? You're going to embarrass yourself you idiot!" Jeno screeched over the phone, causi nvm Donghyuck to pull it away from his ear, cringing.

"I know! I know it's just that if I don't mess up, It's gonna be the best day of my life y'know?" The silver-haired continued, tugging at his hair in thought. Jeno made a small sound of protest but sighed in defeat.

"Don't blame me when you try to kiss him and he punches you."

"Jeno!"