30 • we jopping

warning! smut.
all is consensual, and there aren't any weird kinks because this is the first time i've included smut in a story so idk what y'all are comfortable with. if u want to skip this chapter go ahead but it's the end heh idk up to u ily all <3

thank you for reaching this far of the book with me. i really appreciate each and every view, vote and comment y'all leave, especially when u add it to ur reading list because what?? y'all so cute pls.

n e ways, horny mfs here u go

Mark was painfully hard.

He was presently frozen on the sofa in the same position that Donghyuck had left him in five minutes ago, after one last teasing roll of his hips.

"If you're up for it, meet me in my apartment in ten minutes. I don't know about you but I'm not gonna have you fuck me on this couch where anybody could walk in," he stated during that time, looking unaffected which bothered Mark the most.

"Hyuck-" he had tried to protest.

The giggle that escaped the younger boy's lips was a complete contrast to the situation, "I don't care if you find that kinky, that anyone could find us although I would rather not get kicked out of my group before I even debut. Thank you," he finished, leaving one last lingering kiss on the latter's lips, smiling at his struggling face and exiting the room.

Back to the current moment in time.

What was Mark doing still laying on the sofa? He didn't know, all he knew was that he needed his boyfriend like, now.

"You will be the death of me, sunshine," he growled lowly before plucking his jacket off from the coffee table and slinging it over his shoulders. He surprisingly made his way to the car outside in the parking lot without getting his little friend caught by anyone.

Donghyuck was right, if anyone saw them like this and reported it to his manager, they'd be dead meat before the elder boy even managed to jerk off. Pity, he thought, with a glorious human embodiment of a greek god in his reach, one with an amazing personality at that.

These thoughts clouding his brain as he gradually (too long if you asked Mark) reached his boyfriend's apartment we're not in any way, shape or form helping the problem he had going on down there. Donghyuck was so going to get it today, he thought frustratedly, shoving his car door open and entering the building quickly, avoiding the elevators. They'd simply take too much time, time that Mark did not have.

Upon reaching his lover's door, he hesitated for a second, worrying if they were moving too fast.

Then his friend decided to make a quick appearance, again, and when he looked down, that was when he decided, "Fuck it." Bringing his wrist up, he knocked at the door relentlessly for a hot minute before it creaked open.

And boy, was he fucked.

The person who opened the door was none other than Lee Donghyuck in all his glory, wearing nothing but a white silk bathrobe which was tied tightly around his tiny waist, enunciating the curve of his body incredibly. Other than that, it was so, so loose, just hanging off his shoulders freely, exposing the marks that he himself had left just a half hour ago, the thought sparking interest in his little friend again. As he raked his eyes further down, his breath was caught in his throat, in short.

Donghyuck's golden thighs were on full display, muscles making them look all the more delectable, and the thin silver anklet he wore which Mark had only discovered a few months ago, finishing the look, the delicate look of the younger boy.