14 • like a paraglide

Donghyuck really was living the life.

Ever since he'd met Mark, went out for tea with him, the two had been meeting everyday without fail. They spent such fun times together, a few days ago, the pair had gone to see a ballet performance 'Black Swan' (yes, it is a real ballet piece) and Mark had never seen so much admiration in the boy's eyes before.

Well, unless you count his eyes for Mark-

Anyways, they were presently rock climbing at the park near the younger's apartment.

"I'm gonna die!"

Mark rolled his eyes at his friend's statement- he was halfway up and was already flailing, his hands a death grip on the stone.

"You're not gonna die, if you fall, I'm right here!"

At that, Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, like a spaghetti noodle will catch me if I fall, sure."

The darker-haired gasped. "I'm not a spaghetti noodle thank you very much, I probably have more muscles than you do, you twig!"

A snigger was heard from above. "I beg to differ," he laughed as his hands continued grasping upwards, legs moving in sync.

"I can't go any higher," he whined, kicking at the rock.

"Jump, I'll catch you!" Mark yelled upwards, cupping his mouth.

"You're not being serious," the light-haired snorted, looking back down, though immediately regretted it feeling a nauseousness consume him.

"Please, Hyuck," he asked, hands outstretched. "You look sick and I don't want you to throw up from six feet high."

He clenched his eyes shut. "Fine. Promise you'll catch me though," he pleaded.

Mark grinned. "If I've already caught feelings, I'm sure I can catch you-"

The poor boy then felt a shoe whack his head.

"Just catch me!" the younger screeched, a blush rising up his cheeks.

And with the last nod from Mark, he let go of his hands slowly, falling backwards as his legs followed.

It was for a moment that he felt that he would fall, his hair whipping against his melanin skin rapidly at an astonishing pace.

Though it wasn't long at all before he felt two muscular arms grip his torso, encasing him in warmth.

"Who's the spaghetti noodle now, huh," Mark teased, setting the beautiful boy down on his feet.

Donghyuck still felt dizzy. "Still.. You.." he managed to choke out before he fell against the older, pushing them both to the floor.

Mark was quick to grab onto the younger's waist securely, his back hitting the ground first as his priority landed above him, head nuzzled in his neck.

He blushed, feeling the arms wrap around his own waist.

"Thank you, Mark," the shorter grinned, blowing onto the skin below his mouth, causing the latter to shudder.

"N-No problem!" he responded, grip tightening around the younger's hips.

When Donghyuck finally sat up, on Mark's abdomen, their gazes locked, two stunning orbs enchanted by one another's.

"You're beautiful, you know," Donghyuck murmured, hand trailing on the older's cheek, down to his lips.

"You're ethereal," Mark admired in return, hand going to hold the other's by his face. "I can't believe I met you, Donghyuck."

Their faces inched closer, and closer together until the tips of their noses were just about touching, and could feel the warmth of their breaths hitting each other's lips.

It was getting closer by milimetres, the distance, as if one was filming in slow motion-

Until Donghyuck turned his head upwards and pecked the older's forehead, hopping off his lap.

"Cute," he squeaked, helping the other to his feet.

Mark, at the moment, looked a mess. his hair was tousled, cheeks in a permanent blush and his breathing uneven.

"What was that for!" he whined, smacking Donghyuck's arm lightly in embarrassment.

"I- I don't know," he responded, lowering his head as a smile rested upon his lips. "But I kinda sorta really liked it."

Mark grinned. "I think I kinda sorta really liked it too, sunshine."

The younger frowned. "Why don't I have a name for you?"

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Hmm," Donghyuck mumbled, inspecting each and every detail of the older's face. "I think, I'll call you angel."

Mark gaped. "I am not a bottom."

At this, the younger burst out into a fit of giggles. "I never implied you were, angel. You just fit the requirements. The sunshine needs angels to make it shine, and it'd be useless without it."

Mark blushed, flustered as he looked down. "Okay then, sunshine," he whispered, reaching out for the silver-haired's hand.

"I want you to be my light," he smiled, clasping the other's hand in his own tightly.

"What an angel wants, an angel gets," Donghyuck grins back, his glistening teeth showing. "I could never leave my friend like that."

Mark's smile faltered slightly at the name, but continued to hold his hand, and pulled him into a hug.

"Then don't."

short chapter today ): sorry! i'm trying to post as often as possible however, and hope you're liking the story so far. most of this chapter was just soft and adorable so there u go C: