15 • out to paradise

wow haven't had an authors note in a while

anyways, i've kinda changed my bias group list around and because you guys are my best friends, i decided to share them with u (: just like in transfer or popular i may have forgotten. oops.

boy groups-

1. bts
2. nct
3. stray kids
4. seventeen
5. ateez
6. onlyoneof  (they're so fucking underrated. go listen to these: savanna, picassO, sage, heartbreak terminal. they're incredible.)

girl groups-

1. twice
2. mamamoo
3. blackpink (yes, i'm aware of the lack of songs and their lack of stability, but they are so incredibly sweet and have so much room for improvement ): they would be better off under sm or even rbw)
4. red velvet
5. itzy

comment yours! 💜

•••••

"He's just so fucking adorable I really wanna squish him and cuddle him for the rest of my life!"

Unfortunately, Mark was called back to his job whilst he was cuddling with Donghyuck and watching moomin. They were having a chill Sunday, obviously until Baekhyun had to call him for practice or something for an overseas performance. Mark was highly reluctant as the pout on Donghyuck's face was irresistible when he tried to pry himself free from the younger's arms. He did say that he'd be back on Monday, but would often have to return back to the studio. Donghyuck promised to drive him, as Mark was quite.. Donghyuck often described him as 'that one driver who you really wanna stick your head out from the window and throw multiple curses at and beep your honk off its hinges'.

Needless to say, Mark agreed after a few potentially strong arguments, however when it came to this, nobody could really argue.

Which brings us back to the present, after a dance practice with the group lying on the floor in pools of sweat, black tops, towels and water bottles.

Mark was smacking the floor in frustration as the same adorable face popped up in his head whilst he ranted on about the boy to Taeyong, who simply had his head thrown back, chugging a few bottles of water whilst listening to his younger bandmate.

"I'm supposing the 'he' is Donghyuck?" he asked, after gulping a swift of water down quickly.

Mark nodded. "Yeah." The name a lot brought a smile to the dark-haired boy, images of his beautiful tanned skin and his beautiful smile and eyes- he doesn't know how he survived before meeting Donghyuck. It was as if he had met a literal ball of positivity, and now that he'd caught it, he never wanted to throw it back.

"I'm glad, Mark. You've been needing people who are properly your age, because you're quite the loner, if I must say," Taeyong shrugged nonchalantly as he looked back at the other members.

Mark gaped. "I am not a loner."

Taeyong grinned. "Keep telling yourself that, babe." And with that, the blue-haired hopped to his feet and went to join the group, Mark falling into step behind him quickly.

"We're already going overseas, so I hope you all are ready, especially you Mark, you've never been abroad yet have you?" Baekhyun asked, smiling.

It was true. Mark was raised in South Korea and genuinely speaking, he'd never been on an aeroplane before. Unless you count Jeju Island, but that's different.

He nodded, earning a few cooes from the group. "What a small baby," Taemin giggled, ruffling his hair.

"I'm still taller than you," he smirked, standing up straight.

"Oh shush," the elder hyung scoffed playfully, pushing Mark by the shoulder, gently.

"Anyways," Baekhyun laughed. "We're going to Los Angeles, so for this period of time just try to focus on rehearsals as we want to make a good name for our whole genre, alright?"

The group hummed in agreement.

A bit after the group hug, Jongin went up to the boy. "You know you don't have to be all smiley, I know you miss Chanyeol."

Baekhyun whined. "Don't say his name!"

Kai perked an eyebrow up. "Why not?"

The older frowned. "I do miss him, and you mentioning him just makes it worse, asshole."

Jongin laughed and backed away. "Alright, but I just want you to know, I hear you two at night, and sometimes I wish you'd keep your words a little more pg, yeah?"

Baekhyun blushed furiously. "Okay! Fuck off," he spat, throwing his middle finger up at the boy who simply replied with gang signs.

The boy sighed, and continued to practice.

•••••

"He's probably busy."

Donghyuck was currently splayed across his sofa, Jungwoo's head in his lap as he stroked his hair fondly, yet also trying to relieve his sadness.

"Who?"

"Ma-Minhyung!"

"Ah yes. What did he say when he left?" The cute boy asked, looking up at his friend.

"He said he had to prepare for the- He had to study for his exams in Los Angeles." Donghyuck caught himself once more, heart pounding as he nearly let everything out. It wasn't like he didn't trust Jungwoo, but he needed Mark's consent first, but to do that, he needed Mark.

"Well let him study, and he'll probably call you later on. School is important, Hyuckie," he laughed.

Donghyuck scrunched his nose up. "Fine. But I'll be upset if he doesn't call me after his stag- EXAMS! His exams."

"You're acting a bit suspicious, Hyuck. What's up?"

Donghyuck internally screamed. "I'm not crazy. Trust me, I'm patient with these stuff."

Jungwoo raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that?"

The latter slumped back down, his legs going up the sofa, and Jungwoo's head falling onto his stomach. "No. I'm lying."

He wasn't being sarcastic either. Being around the celebrity had been such an incredible experience and he now felt empty without the boy. Although Jungwoo was great company, he did prefer Mark's.

"You know what?" the said boy asked, jumping up from his seat. Donghyuck groaned.

"What now?" he whined.

Jungwoo yanked the smaller up, grabbing his hand. "Let's go on a walk, you stay in too much."

"Because it's comfortable and safe-"

"I don't care. Let's go!"