11 • jump to the floor

did u guys hear about jongdaes fiancé and baby? dude i was crying that's actually adorable what- i cannot wait to see him with her and their child together i swear i'm just gonna cry and cry because it's so cute omg

•••••••

"Let's eat!"

Donghyuck's stomach agreed, judging by the low growl it made out- Jungwoo couldn't help the small, fond smile which managed to spread onto his lips unconsciously as he watched the younger rip the bags open.

"Someone's a bit hungry," He stated, but helped him anyways.

"I mean I'm a growing boy," Donghyuck retorted, glaring at the other through narrowed eyes.

The delectable aroma of fried chicken and an array of noodles wafted around the room, filling the two boys' noses satisfyingly.

Donghyuck turned to face the older, offering a pair of chopsticks, but instead he was met with a face full of chicken.

"Jungwoo!" He tried to screech through the delicious layers of the meat.

"Chill, I'm just trying to feed you, little hyuckie," Jungwoo mumbled as he brought the leg piece back, taking a bite from it too. Donghyuck flushes from the nickname, but proceeded to chew the chicken sitting on his tongue eagerly.

"Handkerchief," the younger nommed.

Jungwoo raised an eyebrow.
"Handkerchief?"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and swallowed the food down before opening his mouth again. "Thank you, idiot."

"Now when you put the idiot after it's not so-"

The next thing Jungwoo saw coming was a pair of chopsticks with a massive sofa pillow propelling towards his face.

"Ouch," he groaned, voice muffled, peeling the cushion off his face.

"Don't look down on me," Donghyuck hissed, grabbing the slice of bread Jungwoo was currently holding.

"Well don't eat my bread!" He retorted,
smacking the younger's hand away. "I'll have you know that you're younger than me thank you very much!"

Donghyuck looked unamused. "So?"

Jungwoo widened his eyes in disbelief. "So respect me, dumbass!" he yelled back, shaking his head.

"Hm sorry didn't quite catch that, would you mind not saying it again?" The younger asked, putting a hand over his ear.

The mean act that the older attempted to keep up just shattered as the gummy smile infront of him extended further.

Who could stay mad at this small ball of fluff? Not Jungwoo, for sure.

What he did instead, however, was pick up his neglected chopsticks, prod a chicken wing into its grasp and shove it back in the younger's mouth. Again.

"Hyuuuung!" He whined, muffled.

Another melodic laugh escaped Jungwoo's lips, and honestly, he didn't think he'd laughed so much in one sitting.

•••••

Mark pouted.

He reloaded his message page for the nth time that morning alone and yet all he was met with were his own text bubbles of 'Donghyuck?' 'Are you there?' 'When do you want to meet up?'.

They were sent an hour ago and the older couldn't help but sigh. He didn't know why he was doing all of this, but he felt an urge to- a strong pulling that forced him to dive deeper into Donghyuck's personality. It was like a drug, his smile. Something that he couldn't get enough of, and just brightened his mood.

So when he saw a few dots appear at the other end of the screen, one could imagine the look of ecstasy on his face.

'markkkk hyuuuuuung'

Mark frowned at the unusual message. Donghyuck didn't usually speak like this for the couple of days they'd been speaking.

'Hyuck? What's wrong?' he quickly replied back, eager to hear about the boy.

'i ahve head ake'

A smile made its way onto the older's face. A head ache? How could he be worried when the cute boy replied like that?

'Can I help with anything?'

'come ot me flat! ew can huggg and me bettre!!!!!!!'

If Mark wasn't blushing before, he sure was now. The thought of Donghyuck wanting hugs from himself just made his stomach fuzz up.

'Send me your address, I'll come in a few minutes, you said you lived near, right?'

'yUp! tis the tal glazs bilding and hyuck is on teh secnd flor room for'

He cooed at the language the boy was using. He seemed half asleep, but of course, Mark wouldn't mind meeting a messed up, bed head Hyuck because in his mind, that would be absolutely adorable.

•••••••

It wasn't absolutely adorable.

It was too hot for Mark.

When he pushed the door open, he was expecting to be met with a small Donghyuck, in fluffy socks and pyjamas with a nest of blankets around him, asleep.

Instead, he was met with a tousled hair Donghyuck, wearing a shirt two sizes big which hung off one of his collarbones, exposing the tanned skin underneath and outlining the defined bone. He was wearing shorts, which didn't help in hiding the calf muscle built around his legs as he meant effortlessly on one foot against the free kitchen island.
But his thighs.
His thighs looked as if they were sculpted by the demon himself.

Currently, Donghyuck was a walking wet dream.

"Mark! You're here!" The low husky voice didn't help his little problem at all.

"Y-yeah! Are you feeling better?"

He cursed himself multiple times for stuttering.

"Not really no. I drank a bit too much soju yesterday and I'm not feeling it," he pouted.

Fuck. The big wet lips which jutted out from his mouth just added to his problem. Donghyuck looked ethereal, and if someone had shown him a picture of the boy, he would've bet that it was an edited image.

Apparently not.

"I called you over for hugs, not for you to stand at the door and check me out, but really I wouldn't mind that either."

He flushed. "N-no!" he stammered again. "Okay I'll give you as many hugs as you want," Mark smiles, attempting to get back any power he had in the situation. As latin's would say it, 'nihil'.

The silver-haired pointed to the sofa. "I'll just make us some coffee, is that alright?" He asked, glancing over at Mark.

He'd always believed that a look would do nothing.

But he was starting to backtrack now.