22 • let me see you

"Come on, you can't not look good," Mark whined outside the bathroom, sitting on the younger's bed as his feet tapped on the floor restlessly.

They wanted to go out, and Donghyuck insisted he looked his best, in which Mark gave a reply as 'you don't have to try' only to be pushed into the younger's bed with him saying 'stop lying, I look disgusting right now. Just wait two minutes and I'll be out.'

He really didn't think that the silver-haired could look any better than he did on a regular basis which is why he was confused at first.

So he really didn't have a choice if you ask him.

"I-mmhfgggg"

The older rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me you got stuck in the sleeve again,"  he sighed, hopping up from the bed. Donghyuck had been stuck before but he fixed himself before Mark could help. Now, he was taking longer so the latter assumed he just couldn't get his arm through.

"I'm coming in."

A muffled 'okay!' was heard and with a chuckle he pushed the door open.

Only to reveal a small tuft of silver hair swallowed up in a large black jumper, although due to the arm position he was in, his beautiful honey-skin was exposed, the light definition of abs visible to make Mark slightly drool.

He quickly shut his mouth before anything embarrassing could happen.

"How do you get stuck in such a big jumper?" Mark tsked, yet was secretly cooing inside at the sad whines coming from inside the article of clothing.

"I thought the sleeve was the neck!"

And if Mark wasn't dying from cuteness overload before, he definitely was now and the pout on Donghyuck's lips could be heard which didn't help the latter either as he just wanted to squish the younger.

"Hyuck," he called out.

"Yes," the younger replied, a pout still heard.

"Let's not go out today," he decided, walking towards the younger and pushing the arm hole away and bringing the neck down over his head, Donghyuck's face popping out and his silver hair in all different directions.

Fuck. Mark really didn't want to go out today.

"Why?" he whined slightly, adjusting the large sleeves as the gave him cute sweater paws so he tried pushing them up, his attempt failing miserably as they only fell back moments later.

Instead of replying, Mark just grinned and went closer to the younger, wrapping his arms securely around the boy and nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck. 

"Is this reason enough?"

To say Donghyuck was blushing would be an understatement. He was currently burning up all over, flustered.

"What do you mean?" he whispered.

With that asked, the older bent down slightly and placed his hands under the younger's glorious thighs, eliciting a yelp from him in the process, and lifting him up.

"What are you doing?" he hiccuped, looking down at the boy now as he wrapped his arms around Mark's neck for support.

Mark just admired the younger in his arms at the moment. This was an incredible break from all of his stress at the time and he wanted nothing more than to be with this specific somebody.

So without further delay, Mark kicked the door open and exited the bathroom, the younger still in his arms as he carried them to the soft bed in the back-centre of the room.

"Mark! What are you doing?" he asked again, confused still.

"I want to," he grunted, laying the latter down on the white sheets. "Cuddle," he continued, also climbing up the bed, onto Donghyuck and putting both legs on either side of the younger's legs and leaning down, enclosing him in the older's warmth. "You."

The silver-haired smiled.

"You do?" he asked, flipping them over, laughing. He then moved to the side of the boy and pulled Mark's arm so that he was laying on his side, facing him. He was quick to then nuzzle back into the older's chest, throwing a leg over the boy, and pulling Mark as close as possible to him.

He didn't know that the boy's heart rate was increasing just as much as his was, his cheeks flushing all the same, if not even more.

"I like this," the silver-haired whispered, rubbing his head on the other's chest.

Mark smirked. "I'm sure there's a lot more where that came from," he replied, wiggling lis eyebrows as Donghyuck looked up at him from his chest, his beautiful orbs slightly hidden by his long eyelashes, making him all the more attractive.

"Perv," he scoffed, smacking his well-built chest.

"Ouch," the latter flinched, feigning hurt.

"You know I don't miss all of those times where you stare not-so-subtly at my ass, Mark. You are a perv and if I didn't know any better, you've tried to smack it once."

Mark blushed. "I mean, It's one hell of an ass."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "Just shut up, would you?"

The older chuckled and leant his head down, touching their noses. "Anything for you, sunshine."

Donghyuck was sure that half of the neighbourhood could hear his heart beating, because it was practically leaping out of his chest.

"When did you get so domestic?" he joked.

Mark didn't notice the light mood of it.

"Since I met you, Hyuck."

The smaller's eyebrows rose. "And why would that be?"

Mark tutted. "Now if I told you that, there'd be no fun."

••••••

just a soft chapter because they reunited and we need some actual markhyuck in this tehe

hope you enjoyed it and you will hopefully be getting much more as i am stuck in my house for five months because it's corona time 🤠

no i'm joking, please pray for those who have died and be mindful of when and where you celebrate because of schools closing. schools are closing because people are dying. of course it's fun that schools have shut, but at what cost?

stay safe, wash your hands, don't be with too many people, and complete your schoolwork on time.

oh, and don't forget to read my other books, vote, comment and follow me 🥺