20 • make a crowd go wild

"So what do you wanna start with first? I feel like we've missed too much and that should change," Donghyuck pouted, dangling his legs from the fence the pair were seated on.

"I'm sorry again, I'm dumb and I was blinded from all the sudden fame and fans, it was wrong of me," Mark apologised for the nth time, chewing the inside of his mouth anxiously.

"How will I know you're not going to do it again?" the younger squinted, pursing his lips as he attempted to muster up the scariest glare he could give the boy.

Mark hung his head. "I know you probably don't trust me yet, but I will try! If you're willing to try this friendship properly, then I am too."

Donghyuck grinned as he punched Mark's arms, causing him to topple off the fence. "Of course," he chuckled, watching as the elder fumed.

"Oh go away," he mumbled, dusting himself as he rubbed at his ass gingerly.

"If you say so," the younger sighed, hopping off the fence in the other direction, walking away at a quick pace.

Mark's eyes widened. "No no no no! I didn't mean it!" He called as he ran to the younger and pounced on him, sending the pair flying into the ground.

"Ouch," The silver-haired mumbled, his eyes automatically shutting as he felt his back come in contact with the cold surface.

As the elder was about to open his mouth to apologise, the younger's eyes fluttered open, gazing into his dark ones.

Fuck.

He hadn't seen this much beauty in a while. The boy's honey skin shone in the sunlight, eyes sparkling with youth and his plump lips completing the look.

How could someone look so effortlessly ethereal?

He didn't pay much attention to how openly the latter was watching him too. All that was running in Donghyuck's brain was about how stunning Mark was with his raven hair falling infront of his face, eyes locked with his and his nose a hair breadth away.

"You're beautiful," Mark managed to whisper, and dropped his head to the side of the younger's face, nuzzling his nose into his cheek, a sign of affection.

Donghyuck blushed furiously. "Thank you," he mumbled, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "You're not," he replied, his eyes closing again as he basked in the sudden overwhelming pleasure.

Mark stopped.
"Wow, I'm glad you think that," he scoffed, yet never making a large distance between them.

Donghyuck gasped. "I meant to say you're hot! Fuck you're so attractive I just wanna-"

Mark smirked. "You wanna what?"

The younger was silently wishing that a hole would just swallow him into the ground.

"N-nothing," he stammered.

Mark brought his two fingers to the smaller's chin. "I'm asking you a question, Hyuckie."

Donghyuck gulped, and took a deep breath before launching the elder off him, jumping up and running away.

"Hey! Come back!" Mark called after him, jumping up too and beginning to chase the beautiful boy once again, his smile stretching from ear to ear as he heard the giggles from his friend further up the field.

"Try me, bitch."

Lucas dropped to the floor, groaning as he weaved his hands through his fluffy hair.

"Am I hallucinating?" he asked himself, rubbing at his scalp relentlessly.

His head jutted up to the slight noise near him, thinking that the boy had returned, although all he was met with was a scrunched up ball of paper and a small, retreating figure at the end of the park.

Wait.

Lucas launched towards the piece of paper, unraveling it and straightening it from the multiple creases which had been there previously, flapping it in the wind to find four words on the a4 sheet.

Just four words.

'You broke your promise,'

And it all came rushing back. From the daily dinner dates to the heated makeout sessions the two shared over the years, all running through his head as if it were pages flicking through a book; until it ended.

The last image he could remember.

"Just promise you won't forget me."

"Never"

But what did he do? Forgot about him.

"I'm so fucking stupid!" Lucas cried. He knew he did an incredibly bad thing, and there was no way that Jungwoo would forgive him, but what could he do? Just sit and watch?

The thing that made him mad, was that this whole situation affected him more than it should have. He hadn't met Jungwoo in years, yet here he was, crying over a boy who simply spoke a total of like twenty words to him.

For anyone, it shouldn't be this painful. That's what confused him.

Lucas didn't mean to sound rude at all, but he really didn't think much of Jungwoo anymore. Maybe it was just a teenage phase passing over, and now his real life had taken over- or maybe it was just that they'd been without each other for so long, so the taller didn't seem to find a need for him.

Maybe it was the fact that Jungwoo wasn't trying on his behalf, but he knew that option was wiped out already. If anything, it was Lucas' fault himself, and he didn't expect for the elder to be coming back to him.

But why did it hurt him already?

Why did it hurt him even though he didn't seem to mind the absence of his ex lover?

But in reality, Lucas couldn't have been more wrong.