18 • gotta move

Weeks had passed and SuperM had finally announced their tour dates.

Donghyuck's eyes were scanning over the website image repeatedly, until they stopped, and landed on Seoul. Of course Seoul was the first one, he was just dumb.

'January, 4th'

Once his eyes had landed on those specific characters, he released a breath he didn't know that he was holding in. January 4th, he thought.

"January 4th?!" He screeched as he hopped up from his mound of blankets and pillows.

That was in two days. Two. Fucking. Days.

"Will you shut up," a voice groaned from beneath him and he snapped his gaze down to where Jungwoo lay, half asleep. Defeated, he slumped back down, right on top of the elder. "I don't have anyone to go with," he whined longingly, hooking his arms around the boy who flushed in return of the action.

"To go where?" he asked groggily, rubbing at his eyes to watch the boy above him.

"The SuperM concert!"

Jungwoo tensed slightly.

"You okay?" Donghyuck queried, worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah. If you want, I can come with you," the boy replied. He couldn't just hide from the man for the rest of his life, and maybe, this could be a whole misunderstanding.
He doubted it though, when seeing his ex-lover break out into the largest grin on television, blowing kisses to his fans, he doubted it; although the smile on his close friend's face made it seem all fruitful.

"Yeah, I'll come," he grinned, squishing Donghyuck's face cheekily.

"I think I love you, oh my god let me get my laptop."

Jungwoo blushed at the statement but helped the younger get off his lap, disentangling him from the blankets and his own mess of intertwined legs. The latter jumped off and scurried off to his bedroom eagerly, grabbing his laptop.

"Get it out of your mind, fucking idiot. He's not going to remember you," Jungwoo murmured repeatedly, rubbing at his temples constantly.
"You're over him," he whispered to himself again, clutching the blankets tighter.
"But why does it hurt?"

"Why does what hurt?" Donghyuck asked, skipping back into the room with the device in his hand, plopping next to the boy.

"My h-" he paused. "Hormones. My hormones because I chopped my dick off and they hurt."

Donghyuck winced. "What's gotten into you, dumbass," he shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Anyways let's book the tickets."

This was all new for Mark.
The fame, spotlight, people, media and social life.

He had never once thought that he'd have to wear a mask and glasses put in public, a cap concealing him from the view of local people, fans. The word itself felt foreign on his tongue. His fans. It felt unreal how amazing his life was now and he had no complaints whatsoever.

However, there was one tiny, teensy thing which was nagging at the back of his mind. You know, that feeling when your jaw itches and when you go to itch it, the feeling is nice but you can't get that one spot? That's how he feels right now. Why does everything feel complete, yet not there yet?

"Stop overthinking, it's probably nothing. I can practically hear your thoughts from here and it's hurting my brain," Lucas sighed, rubbing his band-mates back as he sat, knees folded against his chest, tense.

"That's the thing, I don't get it either but it feels like something's missing!"

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey what happened to that Donghyuck guy? I haven't seen you two together since last time we were in Korea. I thought you'd be stuck together again the second we got back," he though aloud.

Mark paused.

"Dong...Hyuck," he tested.

Lucas nodded, confused.

"Donghyuck.... Fuck! Oh my god you're right!" he yelled, jumping up from the side of the room.

"I always am," the latter deadpanned, groaning as he stood up. "Did you get an epiphany or something?" he queried.

"Yes! I need to find him now, I hope he hasn't forgotten me," Mark rambled, pouting. Lucas scoffed.
"Kinda hard to when your name is all over billboards, Mark," he laughed.

"Okay whatever, anyways you have to help me, please," he begged, dropping to his knees, hands clasped. "I need that positive energy right now and he's the only one who does that," he continued longingly.

"Yeah sure I don't mind, just tell Hyung before we leave," he reminded, glancing at the group of boys spitting bubble tea bubbles at each other, playing spitball.

"I'm sure he won't mind," Mark hurriedly nagged, yanking on the taller's arms. "Let's just go! I can't waste any more time," he dragged the boy to the door.

"Right, okay."

He dragged his friend out of the dorms, running blindly to the closest place he could think of where him and Donghyuck had been before.

"Do you even know where we're going?" Lucas yelled over the gusts of winds, throwing themselves at the young males.

"No!" He shouted back, grinning.

Lucas widened his eyes. "Where the fuck are you taking me then?"

"Wherever the wind carries us," he sang dreamily. "He will guide me the right way." Lucas was having none of it.

"It'll carry you to your deathbed if I don't beat him to it, you asswipe."

Mark rolled his eyes and came to a sudden stop, causing the elder to bash right into him.

"What the f-"

"Fuck he's as beautiful as I remembered," Mark finished, leaning forwards onto the rails of the park gate. Donghyuck was a few yards ahead, standing at the top of the rock climbing wall as he was belting his heart out. Jungwoo stood close by, but from Mark's perspective, he couldn't be seen yet.

Donghyuck was wearing a beige, fluffy, oversized jumper, tucked into the front of his black ripped denim jeans, and trailing down his arms giving him the cutest sweater paws ever. Mark was currently melting in his spot.

"Is that him? His voice is amazing, it reminds me of someone but I can't seem to remember who," Lucas stated, trying to remember.

"Of an angel? Exactly my point," Mark continued, and slowly pushed the gate open, walking into the playground area of the park. Lucas followed suit, just behind the shorter as he took long strides to the boy.

"Donghyuck!" He called out.

The said male jumped a little, stopped mid-lyric and turned on the large, tall rock to the noise.

Although he missed his footing, gasping as his leg bent slightly.

And slipped.

Slipped off the fifteen foot high rock wall.