8 • left to the right

guysssss i literally love you all ): first i wake up to 143 notifications of yall commenting and voting, a few more follows, 9k on transfer and 8k on popular-

i literally do not deserve this but i love you all incredibly and i really do apologise for the late updates so i'll try to update more ):

also, i'm still replying to everyone's comments and please, i love talking to you because y'all are all adorable what

anywho, because of my short hiatus i guess, i got 97.6% in my physics mock a-level so i'm really happy with that ((: ur support is enough as it is to keep me going and to know that you all support because of my writing makes me amazingly happy i don't think you realise )): but that's enough cheese for one queso let's get to some markhyuck c:

•••••

The thing was, something happened before 'tomorrow'.

It was currently 6pm, and Donghyuck was yet again completely concealed by a mound of blankets and pillows as well as his collection of bt21 plushies. After a couple hours with watching tv with Renjun, he'd learnt that dance moms wasn't as stupid as he though originally, and was now on a marathon of watching it- well he had been, since 3pm and he was no way near done for his liking.

It was also then that the bell rang.

Thinking that it was just Renjun, he called out and answered, "The door's open!"

"Hello!"

Donghyuck paused mid-chip and widened his eyes as an unfamiliar (yet undeniably attractive) male walked in. Donghyuck put his chip down.

The boy didn't stop smiling.
Donghyuck attempted to look more presentable.
The boy continued his smiling.
Donghyuck stood up.
The boy just smiled.
Donghyuck-

"Who are you?" He asked, brushing off the crumbs on his sweatpants as discreetly as possible.

"Oh, right! I came to deliver your package!" The boy laughed at himself, and Donghyuck couldn't get himself to possibly tear his eyes away. The new boy grinned after his little moment and brushed a hand through his fluffy brown hair. Everything about this boy screeched adorable which lured Donghyuck in even more.

'Package?' he thought to himself. The last thing he ordered was...

"I thought your choice of.. pyjamas was an interesting choice."

Donghyuck blushed.

He remembered recently ordering a pair of pokémon pyjamas and a night headband with a surprised pikachu face on it.

"I-I- Thank you," He managed to squeak, grabbing the box quickly and bowing.

"Donghyuck is it?" He asked, the smile never leaving his mouth.

"Y-yEs!" He yelped as he accident slipped over his own two feet. The box flew out of his hands, and the blanket under his feet yeeted away as his feet lifted from the floor, Fonghyuck awaiting the hard crash.

Instead, it never came. The delivery guy was quick enough to catch the boy, throwing his signing device to the side as he captured the boy's small frame in his arms. It was a beautiful moment, in Donghyuck's eyes as he felt the soft skin instead of hard wood. He looked up to find the other grinning now, clearly amused by the situation.

The silver-haired huffed as the cute boy pushed him back to his feet with ease, and folded his arms uNamused by the situation.
"This isn't funny!" Donghyuck mumbled, trying to look anywhere but the beautiful chocolate brown eyes which were 'unfortunately' on him at the moment.

"I beg to differ, Donghyuck," the delivery boy chuckled, eyeing the label on the package. The name rolled off his tongue so effortlessly, as if it was his first word and Donghyuck would be lying if he said it didn't go straight to his cheeks, heating them up.

It was only when he felt the light, unsteady breathing of this stranger that he realised their proximity. It wasn't that their bodies were flush against one another, although they were only a couple centimetres apart; nobody was planning to move back however.

"Your hair suits you," The taller mumbles, and Donghyuck could see the thin coating of lip balm on his lips as he spoke- his eyes wouldn't tear away from that pair of beautiful lips. 

"You're hot."

Donghyuck thought to himself, as he admired the other's face. He also realised the absence of the taller's hand on his waist and was confused as to why he looked so shocked.

Fuck.

He said it out loud.

"I mean- No I meant- You know what, I'm not even gonna lie anymore," he sighed, accepting that he had officially scared the cute boy away.

However, the brown haired had other plans and burst out laughing, his mouth stretching out in happiness as his hair tumbled carelessly onto his face, framing the masterpiece itself.

"You're really cute, Donghyuck," He laughed again, taking the smaller's hands in his once more before winking and turning on his heel.

"I hope you order something soon again- I wouldn't mind coming to this every now and then," The boy grinned before picking up the signing device and shoving it into the satchel across his shoulders.

"Wait!" Donghyuck called, before the other left the apartment. He poked his head back through the door and rose an eyebrow. "What's your name?"

The brunette smiled again, the adorable smile Donghyuck would pay to watch.

"My Jungwoo-" He responded and shut the door with a gentle bang.

'My Jungwoo?' Donghyuck thiught to himself before clicking that his name was Jungwoo.

It was a moments rest before the boy let out an ear piercing squeal and jumped back into the mound of blankets and food, the grin never once leaving his face.

"Okay Jungwoo, I'll be seeing you more often then," he giggled.

dIng doNg

Donghyuck jumped at the sudden noise, an alarm blaring through his phone and vibrating in his back pocket.

"For fucks sake what now?" He asked himself sighing for the nth time today.

The name of the alarm screeched out across the screen- cApItoL rEcoRds wOohOOo!!

His eyes darted from the clock hanging above the television back to his state over and over again.

It was 5:30pm.

Fuck.