26 • keep it going

"Mark- ah- don't stop- fuck! Right there! Mark go harder please- ah!"

"..."

"Was that too much?" Donghyuck pouted, looking down as he fiddled with his thumbs dejectedly. His head darted up, however, when he heard a heavy breath from the elder.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Mark queried, eyebrows hitching up.

"Hey!" the younger frowned. "You said the best way to get the neighbours to stop being so loud every night was to just do the same. They moan, I moan. They screech, I screech, their bed creaks, as does mine. You do the maths Einstein," he exclaimed, jumping on the bed for more emphasis.

It was actually earlier that morning when Donghyuck decided that he'd had enough of hearing his neighbours sinful noises every fucking night and wanted to put an end to it. Mark simply suggested to give the same thing back to them, so he complied quite quickly; also quite quickly leaving the latter in some state of shock.

"You're pretty good at that though," Mark squinted, looking the cute boy up and down.

Donghyuck smirked.

He stood up, and walked around to the other side of the bed where Mark was sitting, his legs dangling off the side. Slowly, he leaned down to the boy, pointing a finger at his chest and pushing it down gradually, the older watching his every move.

He kept this up until they were chest to chest, Donghyuck hovering over the boy who was laid down, legs still hanging off the edge of the bed in contrast to him who was still on his feet, but incredibly close to the latter.

"Do you want me to teach you?"

It was one sentence which had Mark flushed. He genuinely hadn't seen this much of a dominant Donghyuck before and was definitely not ready for it yet, so he mirrored the other's smirk as his hands flew up to the silver-haired boy's waist, gripping it tightly.

As expected, Donghyuck's 'dominant' facade crumbled away fast.

"I think it should be the other way."

And so Mark brought one leg up, moving Donghyuck's hips so they fell to the right of him, and quickly straddled him instead, pinning him down to the bed.

"Mark.."

"Lee Donghyuck," The said male murmured, running a few of his fingers down the boy's cheek lightly.

Donghyuck was mentally struggling on how to breathe, therefore hoping his subtle nod  was enough for the elder to continue.

"Do you have any idea of what you do to me?" Mark sighed. He wasn't prepared for it to go like this, but it was bound to happen one way or another.

"Why don't you tell me, Hyung?" The younger exhaled, carrying the 'hyung' on a little longer than normal- he never said it anyways.

Mark was silently dying inside, despite his calm demeanour on the outside. Genuinely speaking, who on earth could resist the boy below him; certainly not Mark, of course.

"Why would I tell you if I could show you inst-"

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung I'm here yaya- wait."

Donghyuck and Mark snapped their heads up to the sudden presence and flushed in embarrassment as the new young boy continued to gape.

"Jeongin what happened?" A concerned voice rang from the door of the apartment, then quick steps running to the boy quickly who had not moved from his position.

"Innie what are you looking- oh."

There was a never-ending staring competition at one another, each of the boys too afraid to say anything until-

"Don't stare at me like that! You're watching us as if you and Hyunjin have never done this before so shut the fuck up before you start yelling about how this isn't dolphin rated," Donghyuck whined from underneath his 'best friend'

Hyunjin flushed. "I- What-"

"I will get you back for scarring my eyes Hyuck, just watch," Jeongin growled, squinting at the boy as he thought of possible ways to avenge himself.

Hyunjin stared at the boy fondly, a smile gracing his lips. It was too long that this had been for, too long that he'd waited until he realised that maybe Jeongin was scared as well, and why give up this perfect opportunity to let his only love aware of it? So he took matters into his own hands for the both of them. He placed his hands on the younger's waist before spinning him to face himself rather than the awkward pair on the bed.

"Do you have any idea-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the older swooped down to place his own plump lips on the other's cherry-coloured lips. Ones he had dreamed and daydreamed about for countless nights.

For a moment, Jeongin was just standing there, his hands at his sides shifting uncomfortably, but then as if a light sparked inside of him, he placed his own hands on the older's lower back, pulling himself closer to him, leaving no gap between the two. Hyunjin even swore he felt the younger smile into the kiss for the majority of it, and he couldn't help but smile back.

"Okay, but thing is, we already got a room, you didn't. Shoo, off you go you rats," Donghyuck groaned, sliding out from under Mark and pushing the two out of the room, slamming the door shut behind them.

"What were you saying Mark?" The younger giggled cheekily and hopped onto the fluffy bed again.

Mark grinned and raised an eyebrow before launching at the boy, going straight to attacking his sides with endless tickles.

"Mark! No- nOt there- can't. Breathe- LEE MINHYUNG!" he shrieked inbetween fits of giggles, his own hands punching randomly with his legs frantically kicking all over the place.

The older decided to give him mercy and flop over to the side.
"You're too cute," he sighed. "It's not good for my heart, Hyuckie."

"And you think you're any better?" Donghyuck smiled lazily, rolling over to his side, facing Mark.

"You're the worst baby," he chuckled, also rolling to his side, his eyes meeting with the younger's sparkling ones. "You make my heart," He began, and took one of Donghyuck's hands in his own, noticing the small flush on his cheeks and brought it too the hem of his shirt, sliding it underneath and up to his bare chest, eliciting a breathy gasp from the younger.
"Go boom boom," he grinned, using Donghyuck's hand to make little punching movements under his shirt, like a pumping heart.

"And," he continued, taking it out, though keeping their hands together. "You make me the happiest I've ever been."

He used his free hand to pull the younger close to him, making him yelp slightly; and with their faces just a centimetre apart, he closed the distance between the two once again, enveloping Donghyuck's lips in his.