7 • cus we got that glow

your bitch has seven exams coming up 🤩 it would have been fine if it wasn't towards my career and future but ykyk 🤡 anywho sorry again for late update
••••

iTs tiMe to wAkey

Mark woke up to the sound of his alarm. Obviously not willingly, yet he knew he had to.

It was safe to say that last night he slept incredibly like a baby- the warm feeling of comfort had enveloped him, something he hadn't felt since he left home. The cause behind that you may ask? Donghyuck.

Mark had finished their meet with a warm feeling in his chest as he handed a teddy bear to the boy. Honestly, it was a toy that he had grown attached to, yet for some strange reason, he felt as if he'd give it to Donghyuck, thinking the younger would cherish it. Now that he thinks about it, it sounds too cheesy and this is when the embarrassment starts kicking in- he squirmed, blushing as he buried his head in the pillow resting not so far from him, and began kicking his legs around.

"Mark, do you want foo-"

Taeyong entered the room, phone in hands as he looked up from the screen. The device being held was leaving his perfect hands as the said man parted his lips as if mid-speech.

Mark froze half-way from kicking his feet into the mattress again, and slowly turned his neck, the rest of his body isolated in position. He opened his mouth to speak, although Taeyong was quicker.

"You know what, I've seen worse from you so I'm not going to ask," he sighed, muttering something about how he didn't raise Mark to be like this. Bending down, Taeyong went to retrieve his phone, until the door opened for the second time.

"Taeyong, did you tell Mar- Oh well that's a beautiful sight to see."

Now it was Taeyong's turn to freeze, head turning round as he was still bent over. Mark's eyes furrowed.

"Jae, what are you doing here? I thought you were recording?"

Jaehyun was Mark's predebut friend, who had now debuted as a solo singer. And one thing was for sure, he loved a specific somebody's ass. So of course, when the chance was literally right infront of him, he took it and smacked the ass.

"Jaehyun!" Taeyong shrieked, jumping up and grabbing his backside. Jaehyun blushed furiously, scolding his hands for doing such a thing. He didn't regret it though, obviously.

At this moment, Mark had enough of their flirting and reluctantly rolled out of bed, his body hitting the cold, hard floor. Wincing, the boy stood up and waddled out of the bedroom, ignoring the obvious scene from titanic going on right now.

One could take only so much gayness at a time.

Outside his room, the canadian plopped onto the plush sofa, pulling his phone out in the process.

Many notifications on twitter popped up, including the recent superm one about their concert being held soon tonight. After hearting a few comments and replying to them, the boy threw his phone onto the side of the sofa and jumped up, fixing his glasses in the process.

Sadly, the necklace also jumped with him and whacked him in the face, right on his nose. Although that wasn't the thing that surprised him; instead, the full sun necklace he was wearing actually opened- there were two suns and he had only now realised the thing was a locket.

With a surprised pikachu face, Mark brought the charm up to his face, to examine it, and inside was a neatly rolled piece of paper, with a few smiley faces scattered on the outside.

Opening the paper, his eyes were graced with a few numbers. And a winky face on the end.

If Mark wasn't fanboying before, he surely was now. The boy wasn't dumb, he knew what the numbers were for and immediately grasped the abandoned device behind him, fingers all over the screen to get to his contacts and not wasting a moment to type the number in.

••••••••••

"Okay now you're seriously starting to creep me out, Hyuck."

Currently, Donghyuck had a wide smile plastered on his face, which wouldn't been so creepy if it hadn't been like that for two hours straight. Renjun, on the other hand was plopped beside him watching season 6 of dance moms and crying his eyes out because some kid called Kalani sprained her ankle.

Without further digression, the reason that Donghyuck sported such a stunning smile was because of the boy who was always spitting straight facts. In fact, a few hours ago the celebrity had followed him on instagram hence the happiness on the latter's face.

Ever since, the two shared countless conversations despite the somewhat awkwardness lingering in-between. The younger admitted, that, at first he was almost one hundred percent sure that Mark wouldn't dream of messaging him, let alone follow the boy although what could he say? Recently, the best things had been happening to him.

The only thing, which most people wouldn't know, was that Donghyuck loved Mark.

But as an Idol.

He loved watching the boy's stages, and performances although he wasn't like some hardcore fans and fantasising about the older- he genuinely just admired Mark for his talent and personality.

"Oh my gosh."

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow and tore his eyes away from the bright device infront of him, to face his best friend.

"What?"

Renjun held the bridge of his nose, sighing as he pointed at the television.

"The judges have the nerve to put that group dance as fourth place? I think not."

The younger rolled his eyes at the statement and pushed himself up off the sofa.

"I'm making noodles, you want?" He asked, groaning as his back cracked slightly.

Renjun nodded, too immersed in the show to think of anything else as Donghyuck began to get the packets of chicken noodle soup out, boiling water simultaneously.

"I'm seeing him again tomorrow," the boy mumbled to himself, unable to take the smile off his mouth.

He was incredibly excited.