29 • when we jumping and popping

"YOU STOLE MY FUCKING SAUCEPAN YOU RODENT WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!"

Donghyuck was currently chasing his boyfriend around the couches of the superm dorm rooms, dodging the occasional orange peels and the random photos of Baekhyun scattered all over the common room floor.

"You don't use it!" Mark screeched back in return, jumping over a sofa and racing out of the room. The younger followed suit with his favourite beach slippers in his hand, waving it around frantically.

"As if you do?!" He shot back, grinning slyly as they reached a wall.

"I- You don't need it back though, right.. haha?" Mark replied sheepishly, coming to face his lover with a panicked look in his eyes.

Donghyuck calmed down slightly, a smile settling on his face. "Of course not," he began.

Mark let out a sigh of relief.

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE RIGHT YOU DUMBASS?" He yelled, chasing the boy again as he ducked under his arm, escaping back into the main room.

"You wouldn't want it anyways!" Mark laughed nervously.

Donghyuck raised an eyebrow, approaching his prey quietly.

"And why might that be?" he queried, his own sparkling eyes boring into the latter's frightened ones.

"Uh, because-"

"Mark, why is there a holy saucepan shoved under my mattress?" Taeyong asked, as he walked out of his bedroom yawning, limbs extended in a stretch, one hand holding the so-called 'holy saucepan'.

It was safe to say that Mark was going to die today.

Donghyuck slowly turned around, his eyes closed. When he turned to Taeyong, he opened them, and put on another smile.

"Hyung, I'll take that," he grinned, causing the older to furrow his eyebrows.

"Babe, come back here, I'm cold!" a voice came from inside of his bedroom, whining.

"Yeah, Hyung. Go back to Jaehyun-Hyung. I'll take care of the holy saucepan for you," he assured, patting Taeyong's shoulder gently and pushing him back into the bedroom he had previously emerged from.

"Lee Minhyung."

Silence. 

"Where is the base of my saucepan?"

Later on that day, Donghyuck decided on forgiving the older boy about the whole saucepan fiasco after having one look of that boy's puppy eyes and could not possibly have a grudge against him after that. He would never admit it aloud, though he could never have a grudge against Mark even if he tried.

"Someone tell Jungwoo to get off my leg!" A voice from behind the sofa, where the markhyuck couple were huddled up on, whined.

They both turned around, only to find a happy Jungwoo wrapped around the younger's leg with a wide grin on his face. Lucas was shaking his leg, an attempt to get the other boy off.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "A month ago you were whining about Jungwoo not being with you 24/7 and now you're complaining? Yukhei sort your priorities out," he lectured, sparing a glance to the older who was pouting.

Lucas sighed and looked down. Jungwoo looked straight back at him with his lower lip jutted out, causing the younger's expression to soften. "I'm sorry baby," he apologised, stretching his arms out making grabby hands at the dark-haired boy below him.

Jungwoo grinned again, opening his arms as his lover picked him, wrapping the slightly shorter boy's legs around his waist as he pecked his lips quickly.

"I love you a lot," Lucas reassured.
"I'm annoying, I know but you're gonna have to deal with it, Xuxi," Jungwoo retorted, nuzzling his head into the crook of the taller's neck.

Mark cringed. "This is too domestic, go sap around elsewhere," he gagged as the couple exited the room.

Donghyuck smirked, an idea popping into his head. He quickly pushed his boyfriend down so he was lying flat on the sofa, momentarily shocked before the youngest began peppering kisses on his face, his forehead, cheeks, chin, ears, neck and finished it with a boop on the nose. He pulled back after, expecting the latter to have a disgusted face.

However, it was quite the opposite. Mark was looking at him as if he held the entire universe in his eyes (which he clearly does) and pulled him down to place a big kiss smack on his lips.

Donghyuck made a sound of protest and pulled away, pouting.

"Why are you sad baby," the elder asked, concern lacing his voice.

"You were supposed to be irritated," he whined.

Mark paused for a second, only to burst into a fit of laughter the moment after. "Is this about that domestic thing?" he asked in between breaths.

The smaller nodded, frowning in confusion.

"I hate when other people do it, never you and I baby," he smiled, poking the younger's cheeks and cooing.

"I swear to god you nasty rodent if you poke my cheeks again-"

poke

Donghyuck was fuming, and scowled down at the boy below him. "For what reason."

"Easy. You're too cute for me to handle," he replied swiftly, lifting his head up to press yet another kiss to the younger's lips, this time not letting go after a few seconds.

He took this time to quickly flip their positions, now him being on top of the younger, deepening the kiss. Donghyuck let out a small gasp, letting the elder of the two slip his tongue in messily, pulling breathy sounds from the both of them.

Mark couldn't get enough, he put his hand on the small of his boyfriend's back, causing Donghyuck to arch beautifully into his touch, legs coming up to wrap around Mark's waist.

"You're so beautiful," the taller murmured against his lips, taking a moment to appreciate how this boy was his. It was like he was in a dream, and if he was, he would never want to wake up.

Donghyuck whined at this, threading his hands into his lover's hair, pulling his head closer as the latter's lips began trailing down his clavicle, adorning the younger's honey skin with a profusion of dark purple marks.
"Mark," he choked out.

"I love you," he replied, his mouth never once leaving the skin he was painting, sending small vibrations inside of the boy.

"I love you more. So, so much," Donghyuck responded, rolling his hips up to meet with his lover's, eliciting a quiet groan from where Mark was working with his collarbone.

"Don't start something that you won't finish, baby," Mark warned, gripping the younger's fragile body close to his, staring at him dead in the eye.

Donghyuck simply shot him a lazy smile with half-lidded eyes.

"Who said I wasn't going to finish?"

•••

wiew steamy shit. should i finish in the next chapter or nah? i feel kinda awkward cus i've never written this kinda shit before but i mean if you want i can do sumn depends. let's do a vote.

no, don't finish the steamy stuff (don't worry i genuinely don't mind i don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable. even if the majority votes yes, just say what u want)

yes finish the steamy shit i'm a horny mf

pls vote so i can finish the next chapter- keep in mind it won't entirely be the steamy shit ofc it'll be other stuff but i'm only gonna put that as the first half or sumn (:

anyways, last chapter is coming!! apart from the epilogue ofc but idk when ima post that we'll see. hope u enjoyed and don't forget that i love u!