21 • in a small room

hope you enjoyed the teaser for 'enchanted'! i published 'deceive's too so go check that out tehe

••••

"Bitch I knew you could rap but you dance incredibly?"

Donghyuck and Mark were sat in the SuperM practice room, the elder practising one if their songs.

Mark smirked. "Like your wet dreams?"

"I-"

"It's okay princess, no need to be embarrassed," he winked slyly.

"..."

"..."

It wasn't long before the two burst into laughter at the attempt of being 'sexy'. It just didn't work.

"Hey, I swear when we went out one day, you told me you had tried dancing?" Mark encouraged, pulling the younger up.

Donghyuck bit his lip. "I mean, if you count youtube tutorials then sure I guess."

Mark chuckled. "Anything! Show me, please?" he pouted, knowing the younger's weak spot.

"That's unfair!" he groaned although stood straight nevertheless.

"Which song?" He asked again.

Mark leant on one foot, tapping his chin. "How about..." he thought closely.

A few moments later, his lips spread into a wide smirk.
"House of Cards."

Donghyuck gaped. "I literally just said I learnt off youtube tutorials, you seagull ass fuck-"

The smirk hadn't come off Mark's face as he watched the boy panic. Some seconds passed, and the younger breathed in, and breathed out.

He walked to the black-haired, a devilish grin playing at his lips. "You know what?" he whispered, placing a hand on his bicep, leaning into the older's ear. "I'll do it."

With that, he sent the boy away to the side before continuing with finding the song and putting it up on the speaker. Mark was partly shocked at the sudden change in atmosphere, although he couldn't say that he didn't like it. It was interesting seeing these new sides of Donghyuck, and he was willing to experience them firsthand.

Soon, the heavy notes of the introductory piano began to play, breaking the silence of the room whilst the latter elegantly walked to the centre, getting onto the floor on one knee, the other leg straight out to the side, head facing down and both hands clenched into fists as he leant on the floor with his elbows.

His head stayed down for the first few keys, hands banging on the ground during each beat.

Mark was already entranced.

tto witaerowo tto wiheomhae

He lifted his head, straightened arms rising up with the swift movement and clasping each other as he turned his head to the side, looking diagonally to the floor as his arms continued to slowly rise together, eyes closing lazily, yet for some reason, Mark couldn't help as if it was aimed for him; seductively.

so bad, why eurin yeah

The boy snapped his hands back to the floor, putting his weight on them as he jumped, legs lifting up in a split mid-air for just a second, and halting once they'd reached the floor, and now his feet were parted, him bent over with his hands still on the floor.

deo beotigido jitaenghagido

He then stood up straight on beat, taking a few steps forward whilst his hands ran down his front. Donghyuck paused at the end of his strides, and let his arms fall infront of his eyes, as if he was frustrated and let his legs glide him smoothly across the hardwood floor.

so hard, hard an dwae

He continued his sensual movements, each part falling exactly in-time with the beats, leaving the older short of breath.

As the song neared an end, the dancing one of the pair closed the distance between the two with a full spin, a chassée as he reached the latter.

heosdoen kkumiraedo idaero jogeum

He trailed his finger on Mark's collarbone, other hand coming to his chin as he circled the boy, a smirk falling upon his plump lips once again as they had in the beginning.

deo stay

With the last line, Donghyuck lowered himself beside Mark's crosses legs, and lay his back over the dark-haired boy's lap and arched his back upwards, his forearm landing over his eyes, lips parted.

Mark was finding difficulty breathing as the enticing boy lay in his lap, uneven breaths coming out in small puffs, his back a beautiful arch.

"Donghyuck.." he began, his hand coming down to the others face, slender fingers going to hold his hand which was concealing his face and moved it as if he was a fragile piece of glass.

The younger boy grinned. "Did you like it?" he asked, moving to sit up.

Mark didn't want him to.

Instead, he pushed the boy back down onto the floor this time, instead of his lap and in just a moment, he was straddling him, legs on rather side of Donghyuck's waist.

"Has anyone told you that you're enthralling, Donghyuck?" he murmured, hand trailing down the smooth honey skin on his face, down to his lips.

The latter's breath hitched. "N-no," he stammered, bewildered to the sudden change of mood.

"Well I guess they're blind, because you, are special," he whispered, head ducking to meet the silver-haired boys ear.

"Mark, a-are you okay?"

He regretted asking that, because as soon as he did, the warmth left his earlobe, and instead was fanning on his own lips.

He was face to face with Mark's eyes, a black hole he could endlessly get lost in willingly. His eyelashes concealing the lustful look held in them that Donghyuck was unaware of.

"No, I'm not okay, and it's because of you."

Donghyuck pouted. "That's not nice-" but he wasn't able to continue- Mark let out a dark growl under his breath.

"If you do that one more time, I've held it on for long enough but I don't think I can for any longer."

The pout remained on his lips. "What?"

"That!" he whisper-yelled, eyes darting to the jutted out lip of the magnificent being underneath him.

"Why?" the latter smirked. "What are you gonna do about it?" he teased.

Their noses were touching now, and if he were to move an inch due to his breathing and rapid heart rate, their lips would meet.

"Many things Donghyuck," Mark rasped. "Many things."