Don't Hold Back

Mel and Cordelia made their way to Cordelia's office. Cordelia picked up a spell book off her desk and began flipping through it. "It would help if I knew what was inside of him." "You didn't see anything enter him?" The supreme shook her head, "No. He just started hurting." A screech came from outside. The two girls took a look out the window, seeing many underworld creatures right outside the academy's shield. "Oh no." "This must be m sick father's plan." A chimera breathed fire, setting a tree in the street ablaze. "We have to fend them off. We're safe but the rest of the town isn't." Mel glanced at the book, "We should get some back up and we need to help Max. I know you're powerful Cordelia, but you can't go in it alone." Misty walked in, "Miss Cordelia. Something wrong?" Cordelia handed Misty the book. "Look for a spell that can get rid of dark energy. I'll fill you in on the way."

--

Max clenched his fists and squeezed his eyes shut tight. He was in pain. "My boy." "Mm!" Derek put a hand on his son's fist. Max's fists slowly unclenched as Misty, Cordelia and his fiancé, entered the room. Mel kneeled down beside Max and touched his face. Derek went off to the side to talk to the two witches. Mel mopped his brow, "There's underworld creatures outside." "What?!" His muscles tightened, "Hades..." Mel nodded, "We're going to hold them off for a while. Misty's going to get whatever's inside you out." Max shook his head, "No. You can't go. You're pregnant", he said in a low voice. Mel looked over wondering if anybody else heard. Cordelia looked over at the two then looked at her husband. The supreme, she definitely knows.

Mel kissed him passionately then whispered in his ear, "I'll be fine. We'll be fine." "Misty will stay." "So will I", Derek said. Delia and Mel left the room. Max started yelling in pain. Misty got on his level and flipped through the book. "Max, it's alright." She held his cuffed hand, "Not much longer." Max screamed louder. "You two need to leave!" Misty looked into his eyes, "We're not leaving." Max started tugging at the cuffs.

--

Mel and Delia made their way to the front door with many other witches following. A crash came from outside. "So, you're pregnant." Mel nodded then took a hold of the door knob, "Story, later. First, let's deal with this." Cordelia nodded, "Well...congratulations." Mel cracked a small smile, "Everybody ready?" Cordelia faced the coven, "Girls! These are underworld creatures. Don't hold back!" Delia faced Mel, "Stay safe. I got your back." Mel opened the door. All the girls began exiting the academy.

--

Misty pointed at a spell in the book, "Okay, here's one." Misty stood up. Max was tugging at his restraints. His eyes were black, and his face was sweaty. Misty looked at Max, "Max! It's alright! Fight it for me, okay?" Derek pushed Max up against the pipe he was restrained to and kept him there. Max could see Misty reciting the spell, but his hearing was fading in and out. Then, all he could hear was his rapid heartbeat. "The spell, again!", Derek said. Misty kneeled in front of Max and recited it again. The black was starting to leave his eyes. Misty recited the spell again; the black matter started coming out of his eyes and mouth. The last of it came out then evaporated. Max coughed heavily. Derek released his hold on his son. Max's vision was blurry. Misty touched his red cheeks, "There you are. I see you, I see you. You're alright now, you're alright." Misty and Derek hugged him. "The girls...", Max said then coughed. A couple crashes came from outside. Max tried to stand up, but the handcuffs pulled him back down. Derek got the key out of his pocket and took the cuffs off; revealing red marks on Max's wrists. Max rushed out of the room.

--

Zoe pushed a chimera off of her then sent it flying backwards through the air. The chimera swung her tail at Zoe. The young witch fell on the ground. Max threw fire at it, turning the chimera to ash. He offered his hand to Zoe. "Welcome back, Max." She took his hand and got up off the ground. Misty and Derek entered the fight. The girls were slamming various creatures into walls. Max made his way to the middle of all the commotion. "Everybody get down! Take cover! It's about to get hot!" Everyone hit the deck as Max shot fire from his hands at all the creatures. Their limbs turned into char. Max ceased his fire. The limbs of the creatures started to rejuvenate, and they began making their way towards Max. Max charged at a minotaur, threw a boulder at it, knocking the minotaur to the ground. Cordelia muttered a spell creating a shield around all her family. Derek magically summoned his spear and began slaying creatures. Cordelia and Max set other creatures on fire. Mel's eyes glowed, she took hold of her fiancé's hand and with her other hand, guided a group of ghosts towards the creatures. The ghosts circled around the creatures. "They know now. The ghosts can't take them." Max noticed a scratch on Mel's head that was slightly bleeding.

Max looked at her concerned then looked at the creatures, anger in his eyes. Max started sending rocks flying through the air, knocking out several creatures. Cordelia stared at them intensely. Suddenly, the creatures were chocking themselves. Max clenched his fists his muscles went tense and he released a long blast of fire that burnt the creatures' legs off. He fell to his knees and breathed heavily. Mel went over to him to make sure he was okay. The ghosts were still circling. "Alright!", Medusa said. Their legs started rejuvenating, "We can't take it! Karras! We'll get you when you're alone!" The creatures disappeared. "Is everybody alright?", Max said.