Lydia

Hades threw a water goblet on to the floor. Zeus crossed his arms. "Karras! He is powerful. Defeated the hydra by himself. Who sent him the sword?", Hades asked. "Probably Theos. What do you want brother?" Hades approached Zeus, "I know you aren't too fond of Karras either. We should take him out. You get to keep your throne and I get his soul and my daughter back." "We are not the same!" Hades laughed, "But our desires are shockingly similar." Zeus remained silent. Hades was correct. Zeus was afraid of the savior god taking all of Olympus from him. But he would not admit him and his underworld brother were the same in anyway. "We need to hurt Karras. Hurt him good. He won't worry you anymore and he'll be out of my hair." Zeus wasn't going to hurt Karras personally but he had no plans of stopping his brother. He wanted Hades to be stopped and prophecy says Karras would stop the uprising. But, the king couldn't fathom the loss of his throne which was a real possibility if and when Karras defeated Hades.

Mel and Max were fast asleep in their apartment bed. Mel's due date was just under a week away. She suddenly popped up, her hand clutched her stomach. "Max!" Mel noticed her side of the bed was wet. Mel rubbed Max's arm, "Max?! My water broke!" Max's head popped up, he looked right at her. "Stay right here for a second." Max scurried out of the bed to the other side of the room and picked up a packed duffel bag. Mel sat back as she felt another pain, "Mm!" "Just breathe honey!"

Mel was sweating, laying back in the hospital bed. A pain ripped through her body, "Oh god!" Max rubbed her shoulder and held her hand. "Not much longer, sweetheart." He looked at her lovingly and wiped the sweat off her forehead, "You're amazing." Mel looked into his eyes, "I don't know how to be a mom. I don't think we're ready." "What're you talking about?", he whispered. "You're great. I've seen the way you are with Gwen. You're a natural." Mel had tears in her eyes, "Really?" Max nodded, "Yeah." "I wish my mom was here." Max kissed her forehead gently, "I'm sorry. You have me. We get to meet our daughter soon." Mel smiled at him. Then another contraction. She squeezed Max's hand, "Let's hope we meet her sooner rather than later! Geez kid!" Cordelia entered the room. "Hi, momma." "Thanks for coming Cordelia." Cordelia sat down beside the bed, "Of course." 

"Okay, Mel it's time to push", the doctor said. Max offered her his hand, "I don't care if I lose feeling in my hand or if there's blood, just take my hand. Do what you gotta do." Delia sat right beside her, "You got this." She took his hand and squeezed the heck out of it as she gave her first big push. She pushed for a while. Then, finally they heard a baby cry. "Here she is." A beam of light shined from up above them through the ceiling. Everybody's eyes widened. 

Zeus stood atop of Olympus. He noticed a portion of the clouds opened up and shot a beam of light. "Another deity? But who...oh..." The child could belong to only one god and goddess. After all, he didn't see Melinoe last time all the deities gathered. "Oh, my Karras..."

Their daughter was put in a blanket and handed to Mel. The baby girl laid on her mother's chest. "Hi, baby girl." Max looked at their daughter in awe. "She has your eyes", he told his fiancée. "Did you guys decide on a name?" We tried but...guess it's better to meet her first." Max touched his daughters cheek gently, "Lydia." "That's beautiful." "She just...I don't know, looks like a Lydia." "That's perfect." Mel smiled at Max. The two parents looked at their beautiful daughter.