Army

Max picked up his daughter and held her close. He whispered, "I'm never going to leave you." Mel and Cordelia both entered and looked at Max touched. "Never, ever." Mel walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "You're not going anywhere." Mel looked at their daughter, "Neither is she." Cordelia had tears in her eyes. Max didn't have his dad growing up and he desperately didn't want the same for Lydia. Delia was reminded of Max's confusion and pain as a little boy. Max wondered if his father left because of him. He even said to her as a small child that he didn't feel like he deserved a dad because he wasn't special like all the witches at the academy. Cordelia exited the room to cry in private.

Cordelia made her way to her bedroom Derek saw her in the hallway. He noticed she was upset. "Delia?" Derek followed her into the bedroom. He shut the door behind him. "My darling, what's wrong?" Cordelia took a seat on her bed. "I feel so useless." He made his way over to the bed and sat down next to her. "What are you talking about darling?" "I can't even heal my own son. I'm the supreme." Derek took her hand, "You have and you can. It's just...Zeus, a god king's power is different than Wicca." "He's still so scared. I am too. What if he dies? Would he be stuck with Hades in the underworld and I can't get him back? Lydia, stuck without a father?" Derek caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes, "We will not let anything happen to him. He will win, we will win because we have heart and strength. He got that from you and I learned it from you, my dearest." Cordelia gave him a small smile. He kissed her forehead then embraced her tightly.

--

Poseidon led Max to Olympus. "I gathered up some friends, savior." Poseidon pointed at a big group of deities. "We are here to help you and only you savior!", a voice from the crowd shouted. "You did this?", Max asked. Poseidon nodded, "Indeed I did. You want to tell them about your plan? The one you were telling me about?" Max nodded then cleared his throat. He had never been the leader of anything before. Now was his time. "I need everybody's help. As you know, Hades is planning to take over your world and the one I originally come from. If we all attack Hades at all sides, he will be overwhelmed. We will go over specifics later but after we all attack and hopefully weaken him, it'll be just him and I. This won't be easy but if we work together, we can restore peace." The deities all cheered then bowed to Karras.

Theos approached Derek in the academy's living room. "Where is Zeus? He needs to answer for what he's done!" "I don't know where he is. Trust me, I want him to answer for his crimes as well. He's felt threatened by Max ever since he met him." Derek shook his head, "Because he's the savior? Zeus is the king. Probably for not much longer it seems. My boy is to put an end to an uprising, not rule all deities." Theos scratched his head, thinking for a moment. "There is a lot left out of prophecy." Derek plopped down on to the couch, thinking. "Does my son have to...will he die?" "I don't know but I can assure you Derek, his death will not occur as long as I am still here." Derek had tears form in his eyes. "Damn." Theos put a hand on Derek's shoulder to comfort him, "Max is the first savior to have been sent to us. We only know of what prophecy says. That tells me, the rest we can control. Max is writing the rest of his future."