3. Jealousy Becomes You

"Do you like Type?" Techno asked as he sat on Type's bed.

    He had come over when Type came back, after basically seeing Tharn getting a blow job.

    Tharn was sitting at his desk, finishing up some homework when Techno asked.

    "What?" He asked, turning to him a little.

    "Do. You. Like. Type?" Techno repeated, pausing in between each word.

    Tharn rolled his eyes. "I know what you said. I mean, what would make you think that?"

    Techno shrugged. "I don't know. I've seen how you act towards him and around him. The way you look at him sometimes." Techno finished and shrugged again.

    Tharn sighed and turned back to his homework. "It wouldn't matter because he is straight."

    "So you do like him." Techno stared.

    "Didn't sat that."

    "You didn't say you don't either."

    "Look." Tharn said turning to look at Techno again. "If thinking of him when I'm kissing someone mean I like him. If I maybe look stare at him for a little to long when he's sleeping means I like him. If worrying about him sometimes means I like him. If all the things I do towards him, means I like him, so what." He said with a shrug. "He isn't straight."

    "I've seen you. You can be very convincing." Techno said with a smile.

    Tharn opened his mouth to say something but just then Type exited the bathroom quickly.

    He was wearing a tight fitting, grey tank top and a pair of black shorts. A towel, for his wet hair, was hanging around his neck.

    Tharn shut his mouth, put his headphones in and turned around to get back to his homework.

    Tharn didn't talk to either one of them for the rest of the night. He just finished his homework and went to bed quietly. Type was impressed that he didn't get a snarky remark from him.

    After Techno left, Type laid down in his bed, facing Tharn.

    He sighed deeply as he stared at his roommates back. The roommate that liked him.

    He had heard what he said when he was in the bathroom. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but it was inevitable.

    He hated Tharn. He hated that he was gay. He hated that he was his roommate. He hated him. He.....hated.....him. He had to. If he didn't, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

    He has always thought all gays were the same. Disgusting and abominations with daddy issues. So, why wasn't Tharn disgusting?

    Why did he have to be so nice?

    "Just let me hate you. Hate me back." Type whispered. "It would be better for the both of us." He said before sighing deeply. He rolled over and closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

    The next morning, Tharn was gone before Type had woken up. Probably to class. He had only gone to sleep about two hours ago, so he surely looked rough.

    He pushed himself up and walked to the bathroom door, opening it while rubbing his face.

    Tharn, who had just finished his shower froze. Type, who had just realized that Tharn was indeed not gone, froze as well.

    "S-sorry." Type said gulping.

    Tharn was standing at the mirror, towel wrapped tightly around his waist. He had just finish his shower.

    "I though you left for class." Type said before he cleared his throat and quickly shut the door.

    Tharn laughed and shook his head before opening the door back up again.

    "I don't have class and it's fine. I'm done anyway." He said going to his closet and getting a few pieces of clothing. He paused for a fee moments before turning to Type. "Unless you wanted to take a shower together." He said with a smirk.

    Type's eyes shifted back and forth. "Shut up." He said through his teeth before running to the bathroom.

    Tharn smirked before quickly getting dressed.

    By the time Type exited the bathroom, Tharn was dressed in his school uniform.

    Type looked at him sideways. "I thought you didn't have class."

    "I don't. But I am going there to speak with a classmate. Jealous?" Tharn teased.

    Type rolled his eyes and flipped him off. "Why can't you just s too being a douchebag and leave?"

    "Why? Am I making your heart beat out of your chest?" Tharn questioned, walking towards him.

    Type backed up into his desk as Tharn walked closer and closer. He ignored Tharn's question. Hating to admit that it may be true.

    "Don't play games with me. I'm not a fag like you. Go get that little bitch you had in here the other day." Type said, disgusted.

    It was the only a defense mechanism. Never in his life has he ever had his heart beating so quickly. Never by a woman. Especially never by a man.

    "Jealousy becomes you." Tharn said with a smile before backing up. "And just so you know, you are way hotter than than him." He said with a final wink.

    Type flipped him off and turned around quickly.

    Hate him. Hate him. Hate him.

    "I won't be back until late. Don't wait up for me." Tharn said throwing his bag over his shoulder.

     "Like I would ever." Type paused for a second. "Where are you going?" He questioned. Not even sure why he was curious.

    "Wherever I want? Don't worry. I'm not bringing any guys back here again. It was a one time thing."

    "I don't care about that."

    "Then stop acting like you do." Tharn said before exiting the room.

    "I'm not." Type yelled after him.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?