4. You

Tharn made his way to the college after leaving. He wasn't lying when he told Type he had to help a classmate.

    He just couldn't get over the way Type reacted when he told him that. God, he could see so much anger in his eyes. He wasn't sure why, though. Was he jealous? Was it because he hated Tharn? Was it because of the incident with Shen?

    Tharn sighed and shook his head. He had more important things to think and worry about than Type right now. Not that his heart would actually obey him though.

    When he arrived at the school, he made his way to his classmate and they began working.

    They were working on a small photography project and Tharn had agreed to be the model. He never realised just how difficult it was, though. Being told to turn every which way every two minutes. This girl was reluctant.

    He wasn't sure how long they were actually taking pictures but, after what felt like forever, she finally told him they were done.

    When he checked the clock later, he realized they had been at it for almost two hours.

    He groaned. How was cranning his neck all the way back going to make him look any hotter.

    They then made their way to print the pictures.

    Even though it took forever and was surprisingly painful, he had to admit that the pictures came out amazing. He had never looked better.

    "Here." Sam, his classmate, said holding out one of the pictures. "A keepsake." She said smiling.

    Tharn took the picture and examined it.

    It was one of the last few photos that they had taken. He had taken his shirt off and they wet his chest and hair a little. You could see little droplets running down his cheeks as well. He really looked good.

    "And thank you again." Sam said as they exited the room, all the pictures in her hand.

    "You're welcome. It was an....interesting experience." He said chuckling softly.

    "Well, I'm sure you'll be having more of these experiences later in life." She told him. "And I'll let you know what the grade is when I get it back."

    They parted ways and Tharn made his way to the canteen to wait for Long to exit class.

    It didn't take long before he felt a small sting of pain on his shoulder, due to Long slamming his hand down as he walked up behind him.

    Tharn hissed in pain, worried that he might have pulled more than a few things. What had that shit down to him?

    "Sorry." Long apologized with a wince. "You ready to go?" He asked as they made their way out of the college.

    Tharn was staying the night at Long's so they could work on some new songs and just hang out in general.

    "This is hard and boring." Long complained, laying back on his bed.

    "It was your idea." Tharn said shaking his head.

    "Do you want to go out instead? There's this new gay bar that just opened. It is for going to be full of hot, new faces." Long said trying to convince him.

    Tharn sighed before smiling. "What are we waiting for?"

    He wasn't sure why he let himself get talked into going out when they really did have work to do, not that it was actually that hard to talk him into it.