18. I Love You

I know it's been a while since I've updated, so in honor of the special epsidoe of TharnType coming out today, he is a nice long chapter for you.

__________

"I'll be there every step of the way to carry you across the finish line."

"Why are you like this? Why do you make me feel this way?" Type asked, raising his head from Tharn's shoulder. "God." Type shook his head. "I love you. I love you and I know I'm scared and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I know I want you. I want you to make me strong again. I want you to be next to me. I want you to hold me and kiss me. I want you, Tharn." Type said with a small chuckle. He stood up from the bed, dropping Tharn's hands.

"Type." Tharn called his name quietly. Type turned and looked at him with sad and desperate eyes.

"It's hard to forget what happened to me in the past, but I want to put that behind me. I want to forget." He paused, locking eyes with Tharn before speaking again. "I want you to help me forget."

"Maybe we should go out and have lunch or something. I bet you haven't really been out of this room. We can get you some sunlight." Tharn stood and quickly made his way to the door.

"Please." Type said quietly as Tharn reached for the doorknob. His hand stopped mid-air. "I know you think I'm not in the right state of mind for this right now, and you're probably right, but I've been away from you longer than I ever want to be again. I need you." Type slowly made his way to Tharn, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Type clenched Tharn's shirt tightly, holding on for dear life. He rested his head against Tharn's back and let out a sigh. "Just love me."

Tharn's heart skipped a beat at Type's words. "I do love you."

"Then show me." Type said stepping back, letting for of Tharn's waist.

Tharn turned to face Type slowly. Type stood only about two feet away, his arms hanging to his sides. His eyes were dark and begging, almost. Tharn took a deep breath and moved forward, closing the gap between them.

He wrapped his arms around Type's waist and lifted him up, forcing his to wrap his legs around Tharn's waist. Type snaked his arms around Tharn's neck.

"I'll show you." Tharn mumbled as his lips found their way to Type's neck. "I'll make you forget what he did to you. I'll replace those bad memories with good ones. I'll show you how you should really be treated."

Tharn walked to the bed, laying Type down softly. Type looked up at him with a small smile. Tharn finally placed his lips of Type's. Both of them had been waiting for so long for this moment, and Type couldn't hold in his moan. He didn't want to.

Tharn's hand caressed Type's chest, rubbing up and down over his shirt until he reached his waist. He lifted Type's shirt just a little and touched the warm, bare skin that sent his crazy when he would just think about it.

Type sighed contently, missing his smell. His voice. Him. Everything about him.

"Please." Type whispered quietly as Tharn's kisses moved from his lips, to his neck, and down his chest.

Tharn didn't say anything in return. He moved his kisses farther and farther, pushing Type's shirt up higher and higher. He stopped for a moment when his lips touched the burning hot skin. Type whimpered and Tharn imprinted his lips on his skin.

Tharn moved his hands to slowly unbutton and pull down Type's short, leaving only his boxers. He kissed along Type's v-line and down to the waistband of his boxers before lifting up slightly. He lifted Type's right let so the sole of his foot was planted firmly on the bed. He ran his hand from his waist, down the inside of his thigh, to his calf. He leaned forward again, placing his lips on the inside of Type's knee.

Type moaned and grabbed a handful of Tharn's hair, pulling slightly. Tharn used his tongue to leave a wet line up the inside of Type's thigh, to the edge of his boxers. Tharn dropped Type's right leg and lifted his left, doing the exact same that he did to the other.

Type threw his head back onto the bed as his breathing began to quicken.

Tharn dropped the leg and stood, taking in the image of Type before him, with his lustful eyes. His shirt was pulled up to his chest. His pants, on the ground below his feet that were dangling off the bed. His boxers were pushed up a little and Tharn couldn't help but stare.

He slowly peeled off his own shirt, dropping it next to Type's pants. He pushed his pants down, along with his boxers, stepping out of them. Type sighed deeply. Now it was his turn to take in Tharn's image.

He stood high and mighty in front of him. His whole raw form exposed to Type, who wasn't sure if he would ever get enough. His hair was shaggy and fell on his forehead. His muscles were strong and Type could feel the lust radiating off of Tharn. Just less than 10 minutes ago, Tharn was ready to go, but now Type had changed him and he loved that.

Type sat up, placing his hand on Tharn's abdomen, feeling the muscles underneath his fingers. Tharn leaned forward and pulled Type's shirt over his head, discarding it to the floor.

"Lay in your stomach." Tharn whispered.

Type swallowed a lump in his throat and did as he was told, moving up on the bed, lying face down. Tharn pushed his legs open and situatied himself between them, rubbing up and down the back of them.

Tharn leaned forward, placing chaste kisses on the back of his neck and shoulders. He carressed his waist softly. Type moaned into the pillow softly. Tharn was going slowly, knowing it would eventually drive him crazy.

He could feel Thran's member rubbing against him over his boxers, wishing Tharn would remove them so he could feel him skin to skin.

"I'm going to do something, but I don't want you to freak out. I want you to say there and enjoy it like I know you're going to." Tharn whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Tharn's lips moved down the curve of his back, kissing each part of his spine that showed. His fingers hooked into the waist band of his jeans and pulled them down slowly as his kisses followed.

Type helped Tharn pull them all the way off before laying back down all the way. Tharn's hands kneeded Type's bottom, leaning down and kissing just where his legs meet his bottom. Nipping softly.

Type held onto the pillow, moaning into it. Tharn knew he was saying something, but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. He could take a guess, though.

Tharn pulled both halves apart and took in the sight. A tight hole, puckered, ready for him. He smiled devilishly and leaned forward, blowing cold air on it. Type jerked, not expecting it. Tharn smiled at his reaction and took it farther, swiping his tongue across it. Type moaned softly, feeling hot all over.

Tharn smiled, pleased with himself as he leaned forward placed his lips over the hole, sucking.

TO BE CONTINUED

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?