6. Cake

Type sat at the table in the cafe, watching the two bodies that were hid away in the back.

    One was clearly Tharn, but the other one was someone Type didn't recognize. A younger boy who looked cute.

    An ex boyfriend? Type asked himself.

    He shook his head and sat down with Techno and Champ, but took a seat in the chair that was facing the two in the back.

    They had originally gone there to discuss a topic for their project and it was the closest to Type's dorm and he was lazy. But, no matter how much they talked about the project, Type didn't listen. His eyes trained on the Tharn and the other boy in the back.

    Why do you do this to me? Type asked himself. Why do you make me feel this way?

    Type tried telling himself to ignore whatever feelings that he was definitely not developing for the other man, but it was no use. It was always sitting there in the back if his mind.

    Maybe it was because he hasn't sleept with a woman yet so he was having unusual feelings for a guy.

    Maybe he just needed to sleep with a woman and these feelings would be gone.

    When he came back to the real world, he saw the the boy reach across the table and took Tharn's hands in his.

    "Let's go to the bar." Type said, speaking up for the first time.

    "It's nine in the morning." Techno said.

    "Fine. Let's go to the mall then." Type said rolling his eyes and standing up.

    Champ and Techno rolled their eyes but followed anyway.

    "Why are we here?" Champ asked with a whine.

    Type shrugged. "Just because. If you don't want to be here, you can go home."

    Champ and Techno sighed and shook their head. They walked in the back, discussing their project as Type walked in front of them, looking through the stores.

    Behind him, Type heard a loud crash and then Techno groaning. When he turned, Techno was on the floor. A young girl was laying next to him and books were scattered everywhere.

    Champ gasped and quickly helped Techno up. Type ran up to the girl and grabbed her by the arms, helping her up.

    "I'm so sorry." She said quickly. "Are you okay?"

    Techno laughed and shook his head. "I'm okay. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

    While they were talking, Type picked up her books and handed them to her.

    "Thank you." She said with a wide smile. "And yes I'm okay."

    "Where were you going in a rush?" Type asked.

    "Actually, I saw my ex boyfriend so I was trying to get away." She said as she laughed nervously.

    "Is something wrong?"

    "Oh no. It's just that we are awkward since our break up." She explained. Type smiled to himself.

    "Well, why don't you let us treat you to a drink for causing you trouble." Type said smiling wide.

    "That would be great, but I really should be getting home. My roommate and I are supposed to be studying for a test." She told him.

    Type pulled out his phone. "Well, we are going put tonight so, why don't you give me your number and you can come with us."