16. As Long As He Needs

Tharn took a deep breath and stared up at the house in front of him. Type's parent's house. He exited the car and slowly walked towards the door. This was the first time he was going to meet Type's parents and it wasn't under ideal circumstances. Especially not after he had sex with their son, less than ten hours ago, who had now suddenly disappeared.

He took another deep breath before knocking on the door. It was still a little early so he wasn't actually sure if anyone was going to answer, but he took a leap of faith. And it worked. The young man opened the door. He was probably a few years older than him, but definitely wasn't Type's father.

"Can I help you?" He questioned. Tharn let out a small chuckle and looked down.

"I'm looking for Type. I was wondering if he was here." Tharn told him.

"He isn't here."

"Two, who is it?" An older woman approached the door.

"One of Type's friends, mother." Two said sighing and moving out of the way to give her room.

Type's mother looked him up and down before waving for Two to let him into the house. Two did as his mother told him and let Tharn in.

"Type isn't here. He left yesterday and he hasn't been back. I don't think he should come back either." His mother said.

"Look, I understand that you aren't happy with him right now, but it's really important to me that I find him." Tharn told her desperately. "None of you know anything?"

"My son is not welcome here anymore. Not if he continues to follow this lifestyle. You can tell him that when you find him."

Tharn sighed deeply and turned to Two who was looking off into space, almost as if he was thinking of something.

"Please." Tharn turned to him. "If you know anything. I need to find him."

"I think you should leave. You're making my mother uncomfortable."

Tharn sighed deeply. "What is wrong with you people? I'm telling you that your son is missing and you couldn't care less? And just because he's gay?"

"So, you know about his little phase?" Type's mother turned to Tharn and narrowed her eyes at him. "And you know how wrong it is? And yet you are still friends with him?" Tharn scoffed and stood up.

"I understand that you don't support your son because he may or may not be gay, but what I don't understand is how you can't be worried about him. You carried him for nine months inside of you. You watched him grow into a strong and independent man. You've seen him through everything. And then suddenly one thing changes and it's like he isn't your son anymore? You are his mother. You should support and love him at all costs. How do you think he feels?" Tharn took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh before continuing. "It's clear you don't know where he is, but if anything comes up, please let me know. I love your son, and I need to find him."

With that, Tharn left the house with a slam of the door. He took a few deep breaths as he opened the car door and got in the driver's seat.

He let a small tear slip down his cheek as he laid his head against the steering wheel, letting it really hit him. Type had run from him. Type had left and he had no idea how he was feeling. Was he in pain? Was he depressed? Was he okay? Tharn needed to know.

Just as he lifted his head to start the car, a knock sounded at his window. He turned to see Two wave his hand down, wanting Tharn to lower his window.

"Look, I don't what's going on between you and my brother, but I do know where he is. But he also doesn't want me to tell you where he is." He told him. Tharn sighed.

"So, he's okay?"

Two nodded with a smile. "He's okay. Just panicked, I guess."

"Do you know what happened to his phone? It says that it's out of service."

"It accidentally broke, but I'll let you know as soon as he gets a new one. He just seems like he needs a little time. Can you give that to him?" Two questioned.

Tharn smiled and gave a small nod. "I can wait for him as long as he needs me to."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Don't worry. They will be reunited soon.

Not Love At First Sight || TharnTypeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara