25. I'm Leaving Him

"Tharn? This is a surprise." Type's mother said from the other side of the phone.

    Tharn cleared his throat and looked at Type who was sleeping soundly on the bed. It had taken him forever to fall asleep, but he finally managed.

    "Yes. I know. I apologize for calling so late, but there is something urgent that I need to speak with you about." He told her.

    "Is Type okay?" She questioned, worried.

    "Is there anyway we can meet tonight?" He questioned.

    "I'm currently in town. I can meet you before going home, if that's okay."

    "That's perfect. I will send you address of where we can meet."

    "Okay." She said, a little hesitant.

    After there phone call, Tharn called Techno, telling him to come over to stay with Type while he went out. Techno didn't ask any questions and went right over.

    Tharn texted Type's mom the address and made his way there.

    She had already arrived when did. It was a little cafe close to the mall. She had already gotten a table.

    "Tharn." She said with a smile when she spotted him. "What was so urgent? Is Type alright?"

    Tharn sat down across from her and cleared his throat. "Type is alright, for the most part. That is actually why I asked you to meet with me."

    "What is it?"

    Tharn sighed. "I haven't known Type forever, but you have. You know he is resilient and strong and brave. He is hard headed and outspoken. I'm in love with Type. There is no doubt in my mind of that. But, things have cone to light in our relationship. Things that I'm not sure Type can handle with me there, not matter how much I want to believe it. No matter how much I want him to believe it. I told him I would stay beside him and help him through anything, but I'm still holding it over his head." He explained.

    "Holding what over his head?" Type's mother asked, still extremely confused. "What are you trying to say?"

    "I'm leaving him." 

    "Did something happen?"

    "Not yet, but I'm afraid that when it does, he'll hate me more than he did before. I'm breaking his trust by doing this, and I think it's better if I end it now, before he gets hurt even more when he has to end it later."

    Tharn cringed at his words. He had been thinking about it all day since he had arrived home and saw Max there.

    Type was right. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair that Max got to walk freely, without a care of what could happen to him.

    Tharn had convinced Type to give him a chance, so he knew how betrayed Type was going to feel when he found out the truth. He tried his hardest to convince himself what he was doing was the right thing, and a part of him believed it, but another part of him hate himself.

    Max deserved everything that was going to come to him, and he hoped, in the end, Type would understand why he did what he did.

    "Please understand why Type kept this a secret."

    "Kept what a secret?" His mother was getting more and more worried.

    "Type was rapped."

    Type woke up at the sound of a knock on the door. He rolled over in bed. Techno was sleeping in a chair at his desk and Tharn was gone.

    He groaned and stood up, going to the door to answer it. He checked the clock on his way. 4:36 in the morning it read.

    He opened the door, revealing his mother. She looked as if she had been crying.

    Two men were standing behind her, wearing police uniforms.

    Type cleared his throat, worried something had happened to Tharn. Or his father. Or his brother. Or his mother.

    "Mom. What's going on?" He questioned.

    "Type, we're here to question you about Max Jiropanyalord."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter.

Another short chapter. Sorry.