27. In The Doghouse

"Type, I'm sorry." Tharn laid his head on Type's lap, looking up at him with a pout.

    "No. You don't deserve it." Type said crossing his arms.

    Tharn laughed and sat up, pushing Type down on the bed as he climbed on top of him.

    Type's arms were forced above his head as Tharn held them there tightly.

    "I said I was sorry. I'll do anything." When Tharn spoke he used a begging tone.

    "Then, explain to me again why you thought it would be a good idea to leave me?" Type tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrows.

    "I thought it was for the best. I didn't want to keep hurting you more and more. I already betrayed your trust." Tharn told him.

    Type turned away again. "Well, until you can prove to me that you mean it, that you'll never leave me again, no more kisses. No more showering together. No more seeing me naked. Nothing."

    Tharn groaned and laid his head against Type's chest. "Type." He dragged his name out with a whine.

    Type pushed him off and rolled to his side, grabbing his phone from the bedside table.

    Tharn huffed out a sigh and laid there, staring up at the ceiling. "I brought this on myself." He said with a shrug.

    Later that day, Type's parents stopped by to check on him again, bringing him and Tharn so food.

    His dad informed him that Max had been arrested, but he knew nothing about what was currently happening. He was still being held.

    Type thanked them and they were back on their way.

    "I'm sorry." Tharn said quietly once they left.

    "I forgive you. I understand why you did what you did." Type said caressing his cheeks. "But, please, next time you decide to be stupid and say you're leaving me, at least do it to my face."

    Tharn chuckled and shook his head. "That'll never happen because I'm never doing anything like that again. I'll never leave you."

    "You have no choice either way." Type told him.

    "Does that mean I can have a kiss now?"

    Type laughed and pushed him back. "No."

    Tharn groaned loudly. "I'm suffering."

    Type laughed again and stood up. "And you'll stay suffering." He said as he backed up slowly towards the bathroom.

    He lifted his shirt slowly, drawing it over his head before dropping it to the ground. He slowly rubbed his fingers against his chest and down the to waistline of his shorts. He unbuttoned them slowly as he opened the door.

    He gave Tharn a smirk before entering the door and closing it behind him.

    Tharn laughed and stood up, making his way to the door. He reached for the knob and turned it, only to find it locked.

    He groaned and laid back down in bed. He really was suffering.

    Type finished his shower quickly. While he was in the shower, Tharn had prepared the door Type's mom had brought them.

    He was sitting at the table when Type exited the bathroom. He smiled lovingly at Tharn and sat across from him.

    "Do you want to move out?" Tharn asked, handing him so of the noddles.

    Type laughed, confused. "What?"

    "I mean, why don't we move into an actual apartment. We're going to be living together either way. We sleep in the same bed. The only difference is the space." Tharn said with a shrug.

    Type chuckled. "Seriously? How would we afford it?"

    "Well, for the first month, or two, I could pay rent and then we can get jobs to pay for the rent later." Tharn had clearly been thinking about this a lot.

    "We just started dating, though."

    "You don't have to say yes right away, or ever, if that's what you'd prefer. It's only a suggestion, and i want you to be the one to make the choice." Tharn reached across the table and took Type's hand in his.

    "You're still being punished, but I love you." Type said with a chuckle.

    Tharn smiled and looked down. "I love you too."

    They ate in silence for most of the time, only commenting on a few things here and there.

    "Did you mean what you said?" Tharn asked as the cleaned up.

    "About what?"

    "About me being stuck with you."

    Type smiled and nodded, resting his head on Tharn's big, strong arm. "I did. We've already been through so much, even before we started dating. There is no way I'm letting you go that easily."

    Tharn chuckled. "Noted."

    Type smiled as his phone chimed with a message notfication.

    He reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. The smile he once wore disappeared quickly.

    "What is it?" Tharn asked, worried.

    "They want me to testify against Max."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?