8. Sleep With Me

"His name was Max." Type was sitting on his bed with Tharn sitting on the floor infront of him. "My parents were never home because of work and my older brother was always gone because of school or with his friends. He didn't want to watch his little brother. So, my mom hired a babysitter." A tear fell from Type's eye again.

    Tharn took Type's hands in his and rubbed the back of them with his thumb.

    "There was an ice cream shop down the street from my house and when ever he would watch me late at night, we would always go down there before I went to bed. He told me to keep it a secret and that not all secrets are bad. For the first couple of weeks it was really great. I didn't really have friends so he was like my best friend." Type took a deep breath before he continued. "Eventually, he started getting intimate with me and how he treated me."

    "One night." Type closed his eyes, letting more tears fall. Tharn lifted Type's hands and kissed them softly. Type sighed and continued. "One night my parents were stuck in the office until really late. My brother was staying at a friend's house and so Max came to stay with me that night. He climbed into my bed and started to touch me. I still remember how scared I was and how he would tell me over and over how this wasn't a bad secret either. I don't know how long it took that night before he was done, but the pain afterwards was unbearable. I was sick for almost a week and because my parents couldn't miss work and my brother couldn't miss school, Max came over.

    "And it wasn't just that night. He was my babysitter for a year and a half. After then first few times, the pain disappeared for the most part. I was so young and little and he was so much older and larger than me. I couldn't fight back and I was scared to. Ever since then, I've hated anyone that identified as gay because of that. But now I need to know if he, if that experience, is the reason why I am like this now."

    "Like what, Type?" Tharn questioned.

    "Why don't I hate you? Why do I feel so comfortable around you? Why do I think about you all the time? Why am I jealous of you with someone else? Why don't I want you to move on from me?" He questioned. "I need to know."

    Tharn sighed and looked down at his lap. "Type, what happened to you is a part of you, but it doesn't define you. What you're feeling now is normal. It's normal to be confused. But what he did to you is not the reason you are feeling these things." Tharn told him, shaking his head.

    Type closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Show me. Show me that he's not the reason I'm like this." He said softly.

    Tharn's eyes widened slightly. "What? Type, you're emotional and still have alcohol in your system. Go to bed and we'll talk tomorrow."

    "Tharn, please. I need you to show me." He said, taking Tharn's face in his hands, leaning forward.

    Tharn didn't move away when Type pressed his lips to his.

    Type knew that if hadn't drank then he wouldn't have told Tharn his secret and he wouldn't be kissing him now.

    Still, now there was no turning back.

    Type was the first one to move his lips while Tharn soon followed suit, moving their lips in sync.

    Type froze, though, when Tharn ran his tongue across Type bottom lip, still he opened his mouth and accepted it as it entered his mouth.

    Their tongues danced with one another in a slow, sensual dance, bringing pleasure to both of the owners.

    Tharn held onto Type's hand that were rested on his face, savoring every bit he could before Type came to his senses and rejected him.

    Tharn was the first one to pull away, afraid that time would both deprive them of oxygen.

    "Lay down." Tharn said. Type nodded and obeyed, laying back on the bed.

    Tharn crawled on the bed as well and hovered over him, dipping his head to kiss him again.

    Type gladly welcomed the kiss again, wrapping his arms around Tharn's shoulders.

    Tharn moved his kisses from Type's mouth, down his jaw to his neck. He kissed gently here and there until he found the spot that made Type moan softly and bite his lip.

    Tharn lifted up again. "Type." He called his name softly. "Let's stop here." He said moving to sit beside him.

    "I thought this would be something you would want."

    "I'm not going to take advantage of you in this emotional, drubk state you are in." Tharn said shaking his head. It was wrong. He would talk to Type when he was sober and was actually in the right mind.

    "Did you sleep with him?" Type asked softly.

    Tharn sighed and shook his head. "No. I didn't. We left and I took him home. That's all."

    Type nodded and moved to rest his arm under his head.

    "Sleep with me." Type said morning to the bed beside him. Tharn gave him a small smile and laid down beside him.

    Type went to sleep easily that night and, thankfully, had no nightmares. He felt like he could thank Tharn for that.

_________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Progress!! First kiss!!