24. Good Boy

"You're always such a good boy for me." Max said, rubbing Type's thigh, moving farther up each time.

    "Please." Type said shaking his head. He knew he couldn't cry. Max liked it more when he did. "Please, not tonight."

    "It'll be quick this time. You won't hurt as much anymore. You're still a little tight, but I can fix that." Max pushed him down on the bed, climbing on top of him. "Now, be a good boy and show me what I taught you."

    Type sat up quickly in bed. He was breathing heavily and sweat was pouring down his face. He could feel himself shaking and his heart beating fast.

    "Type?" Tharn spoke in soft, grumble. "Hey," he sat up quickly when he saw Type's state. "It's okay. It's just a dream."

    "No." Type said shaking his head, tears falling from his red eyes. "It's real. It's real."

    Tharn wrapped his arm around Type, pulling him to lay back down. "I'm here. Not him. Not anyone else. Me. It's okay."

    Type cried loudly into Tharn's shirt, grasping as much of it that his hands would hold.

    "I'm sorry." He choked out.

    "Don't speak. It's okay."

    Type obeyed. He didn't speak and just laid there and cried for a few hours. When he stopped crying, he continued to lay there. Tharn spoke softly to him, telling him stories and singing a few different songs until he was calmer.

    They stayed in one anothers arms long after the sun rose. When his alarm sounded, Tharn reached over and turned it off.

    "Do you have classes today?" Type questioned.

    "I'm skipping them. I can't leave you alone like this." Tharn told him.

    Type shook his head and sat up. His eyes and face were puffy. His eyes were still tinted red. "No, you're going. I can let you skip class."

    "Type."

    "No." Type interuppted him. "Please don't make me feel worse."

    Tharn nodded. "Okay. I only have two today, so I should be back in a little over three hours. Why don't you take a shower and just try to sleep some more."

    Type nodded, even though he knee he wouldn't be able to at all. He was still having nightmares when he was with Tharn, and he didn't want to imagine what it would be like without him.

    Tharn quickly got dressed and kissed Type goodbye before reluctantly leaving.

    Type stayed in bed most of the morning. He only got up to take a quick shower and get something to eat.

    Three hours later, a knock sounded at the door. Type laughed and shook his head.

    "You really need to stop forg-" Type stopped dead in his tracks.

    Max stood in front of him, wearing a small smile, as if their past didn't exist.

    "Type."

    "What are you doing here?" Type asked angrily. "You need to leave. Now."

    Max laughed at his words. "Oh come one. No need to treat me like that." He said pushing past Type as he moved into the room.

    "I'm serious, Max. Tharn will be home at anytime, and I wouldn't want to be here if I were you." Type told him.

    Max only laughed again. "You'd really let him beat me up? After everything I've done for you? After everything we've been through?"

    "You did nothing for me."

    "You're wrong. I made you into a kid your parents would love. Without me, they would have continued to hate you. And clearly, I made you realize just how attractive men can be." He smirked.

    "Get out." Type spoke with anger and disgust.

    "Now now now. Where's my good little boy?"

    Type shot forward. "If you don't get out of my room in the next 30 seconds, I swear to god I will beat you so hard you won't even remember your name." 

    "I see you're having an anger problem again." Max touched Type's arm, rubbing it up and down.

    Type pushed him away roughly. "I'm calling the police."

    "And telling them what?"

    Type paused for a moment. "I know what you did. I know what you're doing. I know you're hurting those kids, like you hurt me."

    Max shook his head. "I'm helping them like I helped you."

    Just then, the door opened again and Tharn walked in. Type could immediately see the change in his eyes when they landed on Max.

    "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked moving towards Max, grabbing him by the shirt.

    "Down doggy. I've just come to catch up." Max said, raising his hands in surrender.

    "Leave before I call security." Tharn said, dragging him to the door.

    "It was nice catching up with you, Type. I'll see you around."

    With that, Tharn slammed the door shut and ran over to Type who looked as if he was going to fall to the floor.

    "I can't take this anymore." Type cried.

    He had been crying so much in the last 2r hours that all he wanted to do was lay down and sleep, never to wake up again.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?