11. It's a Guy

Type sat in one if the chairs on the patio as his father and Mia's cooked in the grill. Mia and their mom's were laughing and playing around in the pool while they did.

    He just wanted everyone to leave so he could call Tharn. He had this weird feeling like he was longing for him. He missed him.

    What if he was with someone else. Ugh. Why did it make him annoyed?

    "Type." His mom called. "Come swim with us."

    "I didn't bring my suit." He said with a shrugg.

    She pouted and glared at him slightly.

    "Then go find one." She said sternly.

    "Mom." Type groaned. "I don't really want to swim right now."

    "Since when do you not like swimming?" She questioned. He sighed and stood up, rolling his eyes as he went inside.

    He quickly made his way up to his bedroom, knowing his mom would be after him soon.

    "What is wrong with you?" She asked, barging in the door, just like Type predicted.

    Type groaned rolled his eyes. "Mom, please."

    "No. Tell me what is wrong. Why are you acting like this? Why don't you like Mia?"

    "Mom. I told you, I'm seeing someone." He said for what felt like the twentieth time.

    "And you said that it wasn't serious."

    "It doesn't matter mom. I'm still seeing someone. Why are you trying to force this on me?" He questioned.

    "You're in college and you aren't even in a serious relationship. I'm your mother. I'm supposed to be taking care of you." She said exasperated.

    "Mom, I'm old enough to take care of myself." He tried telling her.

    "I want to meet her." She said crossing her arms.

    "It's not that easy."

    "And why not?" She pushed.

    "Because, it's a guy. Okay?" He raised his voice. "It's a guy, mom. And I don't know entirely what I feel for him. That's why it isn't serious. But I'm trying, so please don't ruin it for me." He said with a sigh.

    His mom glared at him. "Get out of my house." She said before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

    Type sighed and laid his head in his hands before grabbing his bag and rushing downstairs.

    "Where are you going?" His dad questioned.

    "I might be gay so mom's kicking me out." He said without even looking his father in the eye.

    No one else tried to stop him as he left quickly. He felt a small rear roll down his cheek as he backed out of the driveway.

    He didn't call Tharn to tell him he was coming home early. He didn't call anyone to tell them anything.

    He just wanted to go home.

    He drive the two hours, letting the darkness and soft music on the radio sooth him.

    It gave him time to think. To think about what he told them. What he feels for Tharn. It still made him confused, and he felt lie he might regret haven told them at that exact moment, but also felt that it was bound to happen sometime.

    He parked his car in the parking lot of the dorm and didn't even bother getting his bags out before going up.

    Tharn was sitting on his bed when Type opened the door. Tharn looked up at him confused and then stood up quickly.

    "Type. What's wrong?" He asked. Type looked at him with sad eyes and let built up emotions out, letting tears pour our of his eyes.

    Tharn ran to catch him before he tumbled to the ground.

    Type wrapped his arms tightly around Tharn and held him close as he sobbed into his neck.

    "Will they ever love me?"

    Type question hit something in Tharn that made his heartbreak for the boy. He wasn't sure what he was talking about, but he sad for the boy. Maybe a little for himself to.

    He held Type close and let him cry, not bothering to ask him what was bothering him. It was better to wait.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?