30. The End

Tharn sat in the chair at his desk, watching Type who was laying down in the bed. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow.

    Tharn watched him sleep. He watched his eyes move back and forth underneath his eyelids and how his eyebrows creased when he dreamt about something he didn't like.

    The fan in the dorm was blowing pieces of Type's hair here and there when it blew on him.

    Type had fallen asleep almost as soon as they had gotten home from the hearing. He had been crying a lot and it drained him of energy.

    Tharn laid him down and went into the bathroom for only a few moments before coming back out and Type was already asleep.

    Tharn washed him down with a wash rag and covered him up with a small blanket so he wouldn't get to cold.

    Tharn was tired, but he didn't want to go to sleep. He wanted to be up and ready incase he had another nightmare and woke up crying or screaming.

    Tharn was sitting in the chair when Type began to stir. He turned his head slightly and his eyes fluttered open.

    Tharn sat up in the chair quickly. "Did you have another bad dream?" He questioned.

    Type smiled and shook his head. "I'm just missing you."

    Tharn let out a soft chuckle and stood up from the chair, making his way over to the bed. He took the empty spot on the bed next to Type, moving closer to him, pulling him to his chest.

    "Sorry."

    Type wrapped his arms and legs around Tharn's body, finally really feeling at peace.

    "Never leave." Type whispered into the crook of Tharn's neck.

    "Never."

    "Thank you for being here."

    "Always."

    Type scoffed and looked up at him. "Can you not say more than one word?"

    Tharn let out a small laugh and shook his head. "No because you take my breath away."

    Type slapped his shoulder and shook his head. "You're too cheesy."

    "Want me to be something else?" Tharn questioned.

    Type tilted his head and little before giving it another shake. "No."

    Tharn leaned forward and planted a kiss on Type's lips. It was a slow and long awaited one. It wasn't passionate like they were horny or wanted sex. They just wanted each other.

    Type wrapped an arm around Tharn's neck and pulled him closer as they kissed.

    When they pulled back, Type laid his head on Tharn's shoulder and rested a hand on his heart, feeling it beat steadily underneath his fingers.

    They laid there for only a few more moments before they both slipped into sleep together, content with where they were.

    They didn't expect everything in the future to be perfect. They knew they would face hardships and they knew there would be times that they really needed to depend on each other. They also knew, though, that in times like those, they would get through it all together.

    They would invite themselves, or be invited, over to their parents' houses for dinner every once in a while and get to know each other better.

    Type's parents would eventually, completely, over come their prejudice and love Tharn with all his heart, especially when they saw just how much Tharn loved their son.

    Two would come to see Tharn as his brother in law and they would spend hours talking about music so Two could impress his love interest, who unexpectedly, was male. Type's parent still made him promise to give them grandchildren.

    Tharn's parents and siblings would meet Type and immediately love him more than Tharn, or so he would say.

    And when they get older, after spending many of their years together. After college and after getting a place together, Tharn would pull out a beautiful silver ring, that Type had been looking at through the glass at the jewelry store, and ask him to marry him.

    Type would say yes, but also comment that that doesn't make him the girl. Tharn would laugh and kiss him passionately. Then, they would spend their night showing each other how they really felt.

    So, even though their story ends here, it continues on in your imagination and all the many things on life.

    Hope you enjoyed.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Are you sad that it's the end? Me to.