7. Why Am I Like This?

Type was now drunk out of his mind. He had got so tired of watching Tharn and Ice make out that he figured it would be better if his vision blurry. It didn't work though since he was now seeing double.

    Cake, who was sitting next to him, was pretty sober and kind of sad. She crossed her arms, causing Type to turn and look at her.

    "Are you okay?" He asked. She pouted and turned to him.

    "Are you gonna kiss me?" She questioned. Type was taken a back before smiling.

    He nodded and leaned forward, pressing their lips together.

    Cake smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, moving their lips together in sync.

    Type wasn't sure if it was because he was drunk or what, but the kiss didn't feel all that amazing.

    He opened his eyes, still kissing Cake, and found Ice and Tharn across the room.

    His eyes locked with Tharn's, who eyes were open as well.

    Cake opened her mouth, letting Type explore with his tongue. He kissed her harder, grabbing her waist.

    Tharn kissed Ice hard and passionately, making Type do the same with Cake.

    Type closed his eyes again, feeling Cake's mouth with his tongue. It felt warm and welcoming. But, in his mind, it wasn't Cake's mouth he was exploring, but Tharn's.

    He imagined their lips moving in sync quickly, their tongues creating an amazing dance with one another's.

    When Cake moaned into his mouth, he was brought back reality. The reality that he was kissing Cake and not Tharn.

    He pulled away quickly, looking in Tharn's direction, but he was gone. So was Ice.

    "Where is Tharn?" He questioned. Techno shrugged his shoulders.

    "Left with that guy. Probably going to get lucky." He told him.

    Type sighed and turned back to Cake. "Want to get out of here?" He questioned.

    She nodded and smiled. "My place." Type nodded with a smile.

    He was sure this would work.

    When they reached her condo, Cake invited his up and they began kissing passionately on her bed.

    Type hovered on top of her, playing with the exposed skin of her waist.

    Her hands rested in hair, playing with it. He moaned into her mouth, hiking her legs up around her waist, pressing against her.

    He moved his lips from her mouth to her neck, feeling her tug at his hair.

    He sat up and removed his shirt, quickly discarding it to the side. He then reached forward and unbuttoned her pants, pulling them down slowly.

    He leaned down again, after discarding her pants, and kissed her again.

    "Type." Max's voice called to him. "You'll like it. I promise."

    "Not all secrets are bad."

    "If thinking of him when I'm kissing someone mean I like him. If I maybe look stare at him for a little to long when he's sleeping means I like him. If worrying about him sometimes means I like him. If all the things I do towards him, means I like him, so what."

    This time it what Tharn's voice. He remembered hearing Tharn tell Techno that when he was eavesdropping on their conversation.

    He pulled up quickly. Cake looked at him confused. "What wrong?"

    "I'm sorry." He said pulling away and putting his shirt back on. "I have to go." He said before quickly leaving, leaving her confused and upset.

    Instead of calling a cab, he decided to walk. He needed to clear his head.

     For most of his life he had hated gay people. Hated them for what had happened to him when he was younger. But Tharn had changed that the second he met him.

    When he didn't know he was gay, he was close with him. Like him as a friend. Why should him being gay change that? Why was he so damaged that he couldn't see him as anything but gay. The kind he hates.

    And why was he feeling these things for him? Why was he imagining kissing him? Why couldn't he just sleep with a girl?

    Is he jealous? Does he have feelings for Tharn that he vowed to never have for another man? Was he this way because of what happened to him when he was younger?

    Type wasn't sure when he stared crying, but now he couldn't stop and he didn't even know why he was upset.

    Maybe it was because right now Tharn was probably sleeping with some other guy, moving on from him.

    When he finally reached the dorm, he opened it, surprised to see Tharn leaning against the wall on his bed.

    Type groaned, really hoping Tharn didn't bring him back to the dorm. When he didn't hear or see anyone else he sighed and closed the door.

    Tharn looked at Type with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" He questioned as he saw a few tears fall from his face.

    Something about that made Type cry harder. He closed his eyes and leaned against the door, sliding down it.

    Tharn quickly went to him, taking his face in his hands, whipping away the tears on his cheeks.

    "I'm sorry." Type whispered.

    "Sorry for what?" Tharn questioned, confused.

    Type let out a shaky breath. "Am I like this because of what he did to me?"

    "What are you talking about, Type?" He questioned, even more confused.

    "I'm talking about the man who raped me." Type said quietly.

    Tharn stared at him with wide eyes.

    "What?"

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?