13. He Wanted Tharn Pt 2

"Preparing you." Than whispered.

    Type felt weird and painful situation come over him as Than slowly pushed his finger in.

    Type gripped Tharn's shoulders and squeezed his eyes shut. There was only a slight discomfort.

    Tharn kissed him soft and slow, trying to distract him from the intruder.

    Tharn pushed his finger in the rest of the way and Type let out a sigh.

    Tharn moved it in and out slowly at first, finding a place for Type to get used to. Tharn curled his finger up, making Type moan loudly.

    Tharn smiled down at him. He had found Type's prostate.

    He massaged it gently with his finger. Type grabbed the pillow above his head with both hands and but his lips.

    He had never thought that it would feel so....amazing.

    Tharn drew his fingers out, making Type let out a small whine and moan.

    Tharns leaned down and kissed him slowly. Type wrapped his arms around Tharn's neck and kissed him back.

    "I don't want to hurt you." Tharns whispered, pulling back on slightly. "But I can't stop myself."

    He hicked one of Types legs around his waist, pushing down on him slightly.

    Type moaned and kissed him again. "I trust you."

    Tharn slowly rubbed himself on Type's passage.

    Type closed his eyes, feeling Tharn kiss along his jaw and neck.

    Another guy was about to enter him. He was about to have sex with another guy and he didn't want to stop. He wasn't disgusted. In fact, he was so turned on.

    Type's eyes shot open when he felt an immense amount of pain as Tharn entered him, just the tip.

    He clutched Tharn's shoulders tight and Tharn wrapped his arms around Type's torso.

    "Shh. Relax. I know it's hard, but tensing up with make it harder."

    Type tried to obey, but the more Tharn pushed in, the more it hurt.

    He groaned, scratching his nails down Tharn's back. The pain was just to much.

    He didn't even realize he was crying until Tharn lifted his hand to wipe the tears from his cheeks.

    "It's okay. I won't move until you want me to." Tharn said, trying to soothe him.

    Type nodded his head and took deep breaths.

    Tharn leaned his head on Type's shoulder, kissing it softly.

    Neither one of them knew how long they were laying there before Type made the first move.

    He moved his hips slightly, wincing and make Tharn groan.

    "Move." Type whispered, capturing his lips again.

    Tharn obeyed and moved his hips slowly.

    There was a lot of pain, but soon enough, Type also began to feel the pleasure, and then the pleasure overpowered the pain.

    Tharn moved his hips quicker. Type moaned softly, opening his lips widder.

    He arched his back at the sudden pleasure. There it was again.

    Tharn did all he could to hit that spot over and over again, sending as much pleasure to Type as he possibly could.

    Type couldn't really feel the pain anymore. All he could feel was an overwhelming sense of pleasure, hitting every inch of his body.

    Tharn took Type's hard member back in his hand and pumped with his trusts.

    Type held one hand over his mouth when he felt himself getting closer.

    Tharn loved how Type moved underneath him. Loved how he moaned and looked at him with lust. He was a mess.

    Type's creating began to quicken, letting Tharn know he was close.

    Tharn quickened his trusts and pumps before white liquid exploded onto their chest again.

    Type moaned loudly and shook at he released himself.

    Tharn couldn't take it anymore and moaned deeply as he released himself into Type.

    They both caught their breaths as Tharn slowly pulled out, falling on the bed next to Type.

    "I really like you." Type said quietly.

    Tharn smiled and turned to look at him, a smile dancing on his lips.

    "I sure hope so."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

I apologize so much for this being so late. I meant to publish this two days ago, but a lot of stuff happened. Including school and personal stuff. Sorry.