20. Are You Hungry?

Type woke up, wrapped in strong arms. The clock next to the bed read 8:00 pm.

Type smiled and snuggled into Tharn's arms, pushing his face into the crook of his neck.

There was pain in his back and hips, so moving hurt but if he took a little medicine he would feel better.

Tharn began to stir. He wrapped his arms even tighter around Type, making sure he hadn't run away again.

"Are you feeling okay?" Tharn questioned with tired eyes.

Type nodded his head with a smile. "I will be. Are you hungry? We can go get something to eat now." He joked.

Tharn chuckled and nodded. "I would like that. Let me get you some medicine first."

He stood up from the bed, baring his naked self to Type once again. Type laid back in the bed and smiled up at him.

Tharn grabbed some pain medicine from Type's bag and brought it back to the bed.

"I wanna come back, if you'll have me." Type said after popping the pill in his mouth, swallowing it dry.

Tharn laughed and nodded his head. "I would love to have you back."

"Good." Type said leaning forward, kissing him softly.

"Come on. Let's shower, and then we can go and get something to eat." Tharn said pulling on his arms.

"Together?" He questioned.

Tharn dropped his arms and shook his head. "No. I change my mind. You shower first, if you actually want to get out of this room any time soon."

Type chuckled and shook his head, but he obeyed and stood up.

When Type was finished, Tharn took his shower and they left.

They decided on this little sushi place not far from the hotel. Type was really craving it, and Tharn figured he could just order something simple and eat more for breakfast. Anything to keep Type happy.

"I wanna come home." Type said as they sat there, waiting for their drinks and food to come.

Tharn smiled with a nod. "I would like that."

Type smiled and reached across the table. Taking Tharn's hand in his. "I know I'm not always brave, but I'm trying. So, I guess this is the first step." He said looking down, feeling a bit shy about his next words. "I want to make this official. Let's be together. For real."

"Seriously?" Tharn asked, a bit dumbfounded.

Type nodded his head with a smile. "Yeah. Seriously."

Tharn laughed and looked around the nearly empty restaurant, spotting only one other couple, but they were clearly in their own little world. The staff was in the back, minding their own business. Tharn leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on Type's lips.

Type didn't pull away like might of guessed he would. He kissed back and smiled against Tharn's lips.

"I've thought about this since our talk when you first arrived. This is what I want. You are what I want. So, don't be deferred if I don't show it all the time." He said rubbing Tharn's hand that had found it's way into his.

"That is the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life." Tharn said with a wide smile. "Well, that and your moans."

Type slapped Tharn hard on the chest. Tharn just let out a chuckle and sat back in his seat as they waited for their food to be delivered.

Even though they go of one anothers hands, their legs still pressed firmly against one another, even though there was more then enough room under the table.

Their food arrived and they dug in. And when they were finished, they walked all the way back to the hotel, not letting go of one anothers hands.

In those moments they were alone, nothing else seemed to be real. But, sadly, it still was.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

I know it's short, but it's kind of just a filler chapter for what's about to come. And I wanted to update for you guys.