21. Shower

The next morning, Type woke up, in his own bed, cold.

He turned slightly. Tharn had rolled over so many times throughout the night that he was now cacconed in the cover.

They had pushed the beds together, because one twin size bed was not enough for two grown men. Type though using only one cover would force them to be closer during the night, but Tharn clearly had other ideas.

He growled and reached over, using all of his strength to try and pry the cover from around Tharn.

"Give me some. You don't need all of it."

He kept pulling and Tharn began to stir, pulling the cover back.

"I'm cold." He complained in his husky morning voice.

If Type wasn't so annoyed at him for stealing the covers, he would have melted. Instead, he kicked Tharn softly in the leg.

"You have enough body heat to warm an entire house. Give me some." Type whined.

Tharn laughed and sat up quickly, moving closer to Type and engulfing him.

"Let me warm you up."

Type slapped Tharn's arm but laughed slightly. "No. I change my mind. I'm going to take a shower. Let me up."

Tharn put on a frown and looked up at Type. "We've only been together one day and you're already tired of me?"

"Yes. Now move." He pushed on Tharn's chest for a new seconds before Tharn gave in and moved off of him.

Type stood up, grabbing a plain white t shirt and some shorts.

"You know," Tharn said with a devilish smile. "If we both take off all of our clothes and huddle up really close together, we'll conserve body heat."

Type laughed. "And then have you take all of the cover and leave me naked? Not a chance."

Tharn groaned and laid back in the bed. "How about taking a shower to save water?"

Type smiled and gave him a shrug. "It's only right for the environment."

Tharn smiled and jumped up, grabbing Type and dragging him into the bathroom.

Type let out a laugh at how quickly Tharn undressed them.

"You are to horny." Type said slapping his shoulder.

Tharn laughed and wrapped his arms around Type's waist, pulling him close as the warm water ran down their skin. "You love it."

Tharn placed a chaste kiss on Type's lips, then another on his jaw, then another on his collar bone.

"Thank you." Type said quietly.

Tharn smiled and held his head back up. "For what?"

"For not giving up. For going to my parents house even though I'm sure you must have been nervous."

Type wrapped his arms around Tharn's shoulders, running his fingers through Tharn's wet hair.

Tharn laughed and shook his head. "Anything for you."

Type welcomed the kiss Tharn placed on his lips. "I'm still hurting a little, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun."

Tharn smiled. "I knew you loved it."

He pushed Type backwards, his back hitting the cold wall. Tharn moved forward, pressing his entire body against Type's. Their lips found their way back to each other, moving in unison until Type let a soft moan escape.