14. Gone

Tharn woke up the next morning to an empty bed. The shower wasn't running. Type's shoes were gone and so was his backpack. There was not note and no text message on his phone from him. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, picking up his phone.

He knew Type didn't have classes for the next three days. He had told all of his teachers that he would be gone and already collected his homework. Did he end up going anyway? Tharn knew that if he did, he couldn't call him because he would be in class right now, so he opted for texting him instead.

Tharn: I clearly noticed that you weren't here this morning. I hope you arent hurting to badly, and if you are I hope you took some medicine to help. Call me as soon as you can.

Tharn sent the message and immdietly recieved one back.

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT IS NOT IN SERVICE.

Tharn sighed and pushed the call icon and placed the phone next to his ear.

"The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and redial."

Tharn narrowed his eyes in confusion as he looked at the number. It was clearly Types's. He sighed and dialed Techno's number quickly.

"Tharn! Why have you been keeping my best friend from me!? I'm hungry and he gets mad when I don't wait for him."

Tharn laughed and shook his head. "What are you talking about? He left before I woke up this morning. I was calling because I thought maybe he was with you."

"Haven't seen him this morning. Every time I call him, it says his number isn't in service. He messaged me last night telling me he was coming back, but I haven't heard from him since." Techno explained.

"So, he's not at school? His backpack is gone."

"Did he go back to his parent's house?"

"Why would he go back there?" Tharn stood up and checked Type's things. Some of his clothes were gone. "Can you send me his parents address?"

"Sure. But I do-"

Tharn hung up the phone and quickly grabbed things to take a quick shower.

When he was done, he quickly left to go to Type's parents house. He told Techno to message him if Type shows up, and was on his way.

Tharn should have known that Type would freak out. They had sex. Type's first time with a man besides you know who.

Tharn should have actually made sure he was ready. He let his emotions get the best of him.

He didn't care about his classes today and he didn't care how long it would take to get to Type's parents house. He only was focusing on what he would say when he saw Type again.

Type, on the other hand, was sitting by the window of a hotel his brother had booked for him. He made him promise not to tell anyone where he was.

"Are you really not gonna tell me why you're acting like this?" Two, his brother, asked.

"Two, can we just not talk about this right now?" Type asked, feeling himself panic a little.

"No, Type, tell me. You called me up out of the blue early in the morning and asked me to book you a hotel for a week. I think I deserve an explanation."

"Two, please."

"Are you in trouble with someone?"

"Two, no. No. I'm not. I just did something and I thought I was sure about it, but then I freaked out. I just need sometimes to myself." Type explained, without giving to much away.

Two sighed and nodded his head. "Okay. Just make sure you buy a new phone. Someone might be worried about you."

Type sighed. "Yeah. Someone might be."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

I hate this chapter, but I really needed to put something out here. I promise the next one will be better.