12. He Wanted Tharn

Tharn laid in his bed, fingers entangled in Type's hair, who's head was laying on his stomach.

    Type hadn't said anything since he had gotten home almost an hour ago and Tharn didn't want to push it.

    Type hugged Tharn's chest tightly. It comforted him in ways he didn't even know that it could comfort him.

    His warm embrace made him calm and made him feel like everything was going to be okay.

    And those were the things that conflicted him. He told his parents that he might be gay. What if he ends up realizing that he doesn't like Tharn?

    What if he realized he does? Then it would be true. Or maybe he's bisexual. But he doesn't think about women like that anymore. All he thinks about is Tharn.

    Type groaned and pushed him self up into a sitting position. Tharn sat up a few seconds after.

    "Tharn." Type said his name quietly, so quietly that Tharn almost didn't catch it.

    Type turned slowly to look at him, their faces only a few inches away.

    He smiled softly before closing the gap between their lips, lightly pressing his to Tharn's.

    Tharn did hesitate to kiss back, grabbing the back and Type's neck and pressing them harder together.

    "I'm sorry." Type whispered when they pulled back.

    "For what?"

    "I know what I'm putting you through is hard, not knowing the outcome myself. Yet you're still staying." Type explained.

    Tharn smiled softly. "Love is stronger than anything."

    "Y-you love me?"

    Tharn shrugged. "I'm getting there."

    Type smashed their lips together again, this time pushing Tharn back onto the bed, getting on top of him.

    He couldn't let this continue. He needed to know. He wanted to know. He wanted Tharn.

    Now.

    Type grabbed the sides of Tharn's head, kissing him passionately as Tharn rested his hands on Type's thigh.

    "What's gotten into you?" Tharn asked when Type pulled back to unbutton Tharn's shirt.

    "I told my parents that I might be gay tonight and they kicked me out. I need to know if it wasn't for nothing."

    Tharn pulled Type down and flipped them over so he was no on top.

    Type opened his legs as Tharn settled between them, touching every inch of Type body he could reach.

    Type connected their lips again as he continued unbuttoning Tharn's shirt, pushing it off of him when he was finished.

    He wrapped his arms around Tharn's shoulders, feeling the strong muscle. Running his hands up and down Tharn's back.

    It turned him on even more.

    Tharn slid a hand under Type's shirt, pushing it up slightly and running his finger lightly of Type's left nipple.

    Type jerked softly at the action.

    Tharn enjoyed this reaction and did it a few more times. This time, drawing a small moan from the back of Type's throat.

    He moved his kisses down Tharn's jaw, to his neck, and then to his collar bone, leaving a wet train.

    He sat up a little, removing Type's shirt and discarding it before attaching his lips to his body again.