Proulogue

Third Person POV

Camila is walking down the street of Coast City. She has two coffees in her hands, her reading glasses on and her bag. Camila enters Bazzi Organization going into the elevator. Camila gets to the very top floor entering Andrew's office.

"Ah your here Ms. Cabello," Andrew smiles.

"I brought coffee Mr. Bazzi," Camila says placing his cup down.

"Did you spit in it?" Andrew joked.

"Of course not sir."

Andrew chuckles, "I'm kidding Ms. Cabello."

"Let's get to work?"

"Yes Ms. Cabello."

-----------------------------------------------------

Lauren walks into the building. Her piecing green eyes popping. Lauren walks up to the receptionist.

"Did Normani come in?" Lauren asks.

"Normani?"

"Normani Kordei."

"Yes she did come in ma'am," The lady says.

"Ok thank you," Lauren smiles at her and goes to the elevator.

She presses the 14th floor, the second to top floor. Once the elevator arrives there she gets out. As usual every guy or woman looking at her with love eyes. Lauren sees her best friend typing away on her computer. She sits on her desk.

"You'll become a machine."

"Oh my god you scared me," Normani says her hand over her heart.

"Sorry," Lauren smiles lightly.

"What are you doing here Laur?"

"Well I wanted to invite you for lunch when your off the clock."

"Lauren don't you have a busy day today," Normani mumbles.

"There's no crimes right now," Lauren whispers.

"There will be you never have an idea."

"Normani?" They hear a female voice.

"Yes Miss?"

"Mr. Bazzi wants you to be in his office," The female says.

Lauren looks over at her and she immediately gets mesmerized by her beauty.

"Yes ma'am," Normani says standing up fixing her glasses.

"Wait you didn't give me my answer."

"Yes we will, now I have to go."

She starts leaving and Lauren stands up.

"Alright," Lauren whispers.

-----------------------------------------------------

The car explodes as he back flips landing face first onto the street concrete. Red skull let's out an evil chuckle.

"Come on Captain," Red Skull says.

Captain America groans when Red Skull steps him down onto the street concrete. He groans more as his heavy boots put pressure. Captain sees a metal pipe next to him. His hand tries to reach over but Red Skull's boot holds his hand down making Captain groan.

"Fuck you Red Skull," He growls.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Fuck you!"

That causes Red Skull to put even more pressure onto Captain's hand.

"Aw Captain you can't stop my nazi army."

Red Skull steps off Captain walking around to where his head is.

"We will take over your small Coast City," He says turning Captain America around.

He spits at him making Red Skull throw Captain a punch. Soon Red Skull gets yanked off him as Captain sees Wonder Woman. She wraps her rope around Red Skull's body and throws him. His body crashes on top of a car and it starts beeping.

Wonder Woman looks down at Captain America. She nods once and disappears in a blink of an eye. Captain gets up and disappears into the wind like a ninja as well.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n: Update-

I wanted to give a big thanks and credits to drewpie06 for the cover, thank you so much 😊