Lauren's House

Camila's POV

Lauren closed the door to her house as I watch in awe. I feel Lauren's warm hands on my hips a second later. She caresses my side resting her head on my shoulder.

"You like the house?" She mumbles in my ear.

I smile turning around in her arms. I wrap my arms around her neck pressing our lips in a tender kiss.

"It's a beautiful house," I mumble against her lips.

Lauren pulls our lips away with a small smack against our lips. She looks up at the balcony and furrows her eyebrows.

Lauren's POV

I see Mani on the balcony teasing me as I give her a death stare. Camila turns my chin to her.

"What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"Nothing just my housemate teasing me," I whisper against her lips.

She pecks my lips making me smile. I pull her lower lip as our lips smack against each other once I kiss her full lips again. Camila cups my face pulling our lips away slowly.

"Who is this housemate of yours baby?" Camila asks.

"Might know me," Normani says.

Camila pulls away from my body turning around and she gasps.

"Mani hi!"

Camila hugs her and Normani hugs her back.

"Having a good night Ms. Cabello?"

"Please call me Camila," Camila says.

"Alright Camila," Normani smiles, "So I see you guys are cozy."

Camila looks at me with a big smile on her face. I smile back at her and Normani stands in between us with a smirk on her face.

"Oh I see, well have fun but not to much kids," Normani says.

Normani leaves back upstairs and Camila turns to me. Her arms go around my neck and I pull her closer.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked tucking a strand hair behind her ear.

"Hmm I'm pretty hungry."

"Pizza?" I asked.

"Depends baby, Hawaiian?" Camila asks hopefully.

"You like Hawaiian? You suck," I tease.

Camila gasps, "I don't."

"Yeah no baby I was kidding I love Hawaiian too," I said kissing her cheek.

I pull my phone out dialing the pizza place. I hold Camila close to me as it starts ringing. As I'm ordering the pizza Camila starts kissing down my jaw. I try not to moan into the phone as I finish the order. I hang up and look at her.

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckle.

"What nothing," Camila says innocently.

I press our lips together in a tender kiss. Camila backs me up lightly against the wall and her body.

"Camila," I whisper.

"Yeah?"

"What about Wonder Woman?" I asked.

"I.. I don't know," She frowns, "I want to be with her but I don't think I can."

"Talk to her," I said.

"How she's a hero I can't reach her like a normal human being," Camila says.

"Well," I said, "Try reaching Captain America."

"Why?"

"Isn't he hot?" I asked.

"He is but I don't like him the way I like Wonder Woman," Camila says.

"Try finding him like we all know crime doesn't stop so he's probably out there," I said.

"Will he help me reach out to Wonder Woman?" Camila asks.

"Only one way to find out."