Undercover

Lauren's POV

Me and Shawn drive over to Bazzi Organization as fast as we could. We are in our normal clothes now. We park a little far away from the company.

"Ok so you knock out one of his minions and disguise as them and I just go in there to protect Camila," I said.

"Got it."

We get out and part ways from each other. I go in and smile at the lady in the front. I'm acting normal but in reality my fucking heart is pounding so hard. I finally get to Camila's floor and walk to her desk. I see her with her reading glasses, over viewing some documents.

"Hey baby," I whispered with a smile.

Camila looks up and smiles.

"I was wondering where you were," She stands up and walks around to me.

"Hi," I whisper.

"Hi."

Camila looks up and peck my cheek. She pulls away and sits down on her chair.

"I have a lot of work to do," She rubs her face.

I look around seeing a couple of men looking over at us. I bite my lower lip. I look at Camila's slim fingers typing at her computer.

"Baby," I whispered.

"Yeah?"

I walk over to her and whisper in her ear.

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Like?" She whispers turning around to face me.

"Some place where me and you can only be alone," I whispered.

Camila smiles and hugs my torso snuggling against my define tummy.

"I'll love to go with you," She whispers.

I run my fingers through her hair and smile. I lean over grabbing her bag swinging it on my shoulder. Camila interlocks our fingers as she breathes slowly making me smile. She finally stands up and we walk to the elevator. I look around seeing one guy following us.

We get inside the elevator and the guy gets in with us. I pull Camila closer to me and she doesn't think any of it. I kiss forehead making her smile. The elevator stops and we get out. I look over and see Shawn in disguise. I give him a look and he looks once at the guy trying not to look suspicious that he's following me and Camila. Shawn nods once and moves somewhere else.

Shawn's POV

I put my hat on, earlier I knocked out one of Ares minions. There is one of Ares minions following Lauren and Camila out of the building. I go to him and talk to him.

"You spotted them?" I asked.

"Yes I'm following, then reporting to the boss," He says.

"Let me do it I think they are getting suspicious," I said.

"You think so?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Ok we have to be undercover and not suspicious," He says.

"Ok yes I know I'll report to the boss once I know where they are going," I said.

He gives me one glare and leaves.

"That was easier," I whispered to myself.

I get in my car and Lauren gets in her's. We drive to one of our hideouts which is also a pretty nice house.

Lauren's POV

I get out of my car and help Camila out.

"Wow this place is beautiful," Camila says.

"You like it?" I smile.

"Love it."

I look behind and see Shawn nod once and he finally drives away. I take out the keys and open the door. We get inside and I close the door caressing Camila's waist.

"It's beautiful," Camila whispers.

"Like you," I respond.

Camila giggles and turns around in my arms. Her arms wrap around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. I smile as our lips seal as I pull the most beautiful woman that's in my arms closer to me.