Ares Plan

Lauren's POV

I pick up my pace as I'm running the small rocks of the dirt trail cracking under my metal shoes. I see the warehouse Shawn described in my earpiece. I hear hushed voices and I duck behind a cement wall.

"Sir we tracked her down as much as we could but we lost her," One of the minions says.

"Your FUCKING USELESS!!" I hear the so familiar voice.

Ares POV

I rub my face as my minions leave and I go inside the warehouse. I sit in my office and I turn to my normal human self.

"Damn Charlie you need to get this girl," I whispered to myself.

"Boss!" I hear.

I quickly turn to my ghostly figure. One of my minions enter my office.

"What?" I said seriously.

"I think you wanna hear this..."

Lauren's POV

"L what's up," I hear Shawn whisper.

I look around the cement wall and Shawn hides behind it too.

"What girl are they trying to find?" I asked.

Shawn sighs, "Camila."

My heart stops beating and my blood stops circulating.

"They're trying to ca.. Capture Camila?"

"Your girlfriend yes," Shawn whispers.

"Shut up," I growl.

"Are we going to attack?" Shawn asks.

"We have to gain intel but if we need to take men down then we are," I whisper.

"Then come on before Ares leaves knowing him he will to try and find her," Shawn whispers.

"Shut the fuck up don't say that," I hiss.

"MEN WE ARE OUT!"

I look at Shawn and we hide waiting for Ares and his men to leave since we can't attack. Once they leave me and Shawn stand back up. We look at the warehouse to see it completely abandoned.

"We are going in," I said.

"Why? He left."

"There's has to be fucking intel on what he's planning," I hiss.

"Ok, ok L."

I check once more and I run for it. I hide behind the building wall peeking out once seeing no one.

"How are we going in the front entrance it looks locked?" Shawn whispers.

"Like before S every warehouse has a top entrance," I whisper.

I see a ladder and climb on top of the building. Shawn follows me and I see a hatchet. I crack it open and look down seeing one of Ares men right below me.

"There's a man right under this," I whisper to Shawn.

"That means there's only guards," Shawn whispers.

"I go down and then you."

Shawn nods, "Yes ma'am."

I nod once and go down knocking the guard down.

"IT'S WONDER WOMAN!"

One of the guards holds his gun up and I block it with my wrist gadget. Shawn comes down and in a swift moment punches that guard and gets knocked out cold. Two more guards come in and I grab my rope as it wraps around one of the guards feet and pull it making him fall.

Shawn throws his shield at the other, right at his abdomen. I look at Shawn and we go the way the guards came from. We see two guards guarding one door probably the office of Ares. I give Shawn one glare and he nods. We go out and they get alerted lifting their guns.

They both pull the trigger but I swiftly block both shots from hitting me and Shawn. I spin and hit one of them on the neck then I see Shawn hit the other one. I slowly open the door to the office and see a whole bunch of a mess.

From files to recordings to a computer with surveillance cameras. I pick up one of the recording and hit play.

"We don't know why the boss wants this girl so bad but he wants her. We've tried for days capturing her but stupid Captain America or Wonder Woman end up saving her from one of us. I don't know if they figured but we are the one following her around wearing all black. That day Red Skull caused a commotion we thought we had her because Wonder Woman was distracted but like the fucking wind Captain America came. I'll admit the guy that was waiting at the alley way saw her and Wonder Woman share a kiss and we knew from there they had something going one. I don't know what will the boss do to us if we can't capture her in time."

The recording ends and I look at Shawn his face pale.

"All the men wearing black those are Ares men," I said.

"That explains that night I tracked him down Camila told me guys wearing all black kept following her or eyeing her."

I swallow the lump in my throat and pocket the recording. I go over to the computer and see cameras over looking Bazzi Organization.

"Wait," I said, "They hacked into the Bazzi Organization surveillance cameras."

Shawn comes over and takes a look.

"That's impossible the cameras are military tech," Shawn says.

"That means someone that works with the tech gave them the access code," I said.

I grab another recording and press play.

"We've been trying to get access to the Bazzi Organization cameras but those fuckers seem to be military tech cameras so we had to find a guy who works with the tech to give us the access code. We found someone boss and bonus points we figured out he hates the girl with all his guts because she's the favorite or whatever kind of shit he said. We also figured put her name is Camila Cabello. Once he gave us the access code we payed him and told him to fucking leave and disappear. Now one more thing when we were looking at the cameras this Camila chick was hanging out with another lady and they looked cozy, too cozy. We've been trying to track her down but so far nothing."

It ends and I pocket it slamming my fist onto the counter.

"They are trying to find me," I hiss.

"L quite down don't give out your true identity," Shawn whispers.

"Your right or else that's going to get her into bigger danger."

"There has to be something to see where they are going," Shawn says.

I pick up another recording and this time it's Ares voice.

"My minions did good but not good enough they're useless they can't capture one single person so we can lure both Captain America and Wonder Woman. Now red skull wants Captain America gone and when he is Red Skull can finally take over everything Captain America ruined for him. As of me I don't care about ruling I just want Wonder Woman dead and our plan can help us do that because she will just walk into a trap. We are heading to Bazzi Organization now and get a couple of our men inside as workers to watch on the young lady. Up to this point thanks to the cameras and the men who gave us access we know her schedule in the office."

I pause it and feel my heart stop. I continue playing it.

"Now it's time to engage."